Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Though small and subtle, I loved how they utilised something like nail polish to symbolise how the sisters are incomplete without each other. The scene once again showed their individual ways of yearning when the other is not around. Manvi being the obvious one who couldn't even meet Jeevika's eyes just in case the waterworks began Ouch You could feel the ache  and funnily enough her lamest jokes come when she's emotional...Obama ke Mama ke saath lunch ROFL Then she uses the chipkali and cockroach as excuses to hide the tears. On the other hand, the scene began with Jeevika silently waiting at the window for her sister whom she hadn't seen since morning. Then of course the nail polish to which both eventually concluded that if one hand can't be painted then there's no point of doing the other. Not sure if I'm looking too much in to it but I thought it had a deeper relevance.

Kya Jeene ke liye sirf yaadein kaafi hoti hai? Very apt dialogue for both sisters. Will memories be enough for Jeevika and Manvi to stay without each other? Doubt it.

Edited by *Reemz* - 22 November 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidiNupsdipsniya_smadhu_sridharmasinMallu_galNirjhor105Crazzmatazzjuhi611KSG_luvsonia_koolkhan-Kruti.S-manjhamanasi_31-Gaganjot-*Eva*Tani91a2zahidChocoSoulrelentless.widaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika's right hand- Manvi" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I loved the PM wala jokeROFL Poor Maanvi was so sad but tried to joke around to hide it =( Even I noticed Maanvi not looking directly at Jeevika, kinda like she was avoiding her ish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masin*Eva*relentless.*Reemz*

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Very nice analysis of the scene, Reemz! The nailpolish was very significant and how they're both important to complete the other. Reminded me of myself and my sister...we do each other's nails too Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*relentless.*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Ravjot! LOL I know. The dialogues given her to really stand out especially the way Nia delivers them!

@Fairy17: Thank you! I can do my nail polish but I need my sisters for make up purposes ROFL

-Ravjot-*Eva*relentless.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

@Fairy17: Thank you! I can do my nail polish but I need my sisters for make up purposes ROFL

I can never do my right hand LOL so I either just have nail polish on one hand, or need her for the other! Regarding makeup, when my sis saw  Maanvi dressing up Jeevika...she's like all right it's done! I'm doing your makeup on your wedding! ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva**Reemz*

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Did they really conclude that there is no point in painting both hands?? I thought the nailpolish topic got pushed aside in the pillow fight ending and Maanvi hiding her tears again...I was actually waiting for some indication from Jeevika that she could read through Maanvi's nautanki and why she wasn't meeting her eyes but they didn't show anything like that.  Although yesterday Jeevika's radar had picked up that Maanvi is hiding something from her.

I liked the 'kya sirf yaadein hi kaafi hoti hain' line too :-)

Crazzmatazzmadhu_sridhar*Eva**Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
No Manvi said that Jeevika should walk around with one hand painted. I heard it wrong first time :P

Honestly don't think Jeevika will pick anything till the last minute. Woh kya kehte hai? Dramatic effect ke liye!

Crazzmatazz*Eva*relentless.AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

No Manvi said that Jeevika should walk around with one hand painted. I heard it wrong first time :P

Honestly don't think Jeevika will pick anything till the last minute. Woh kya kehte hai? Dramatic effect ke liye!

LOL yes true about the dramatic effect...but these shaadi functions are going to get tiring soon...abhi kal the mehendi ka naach gaana, then sangeet coming up after that and uske BAAD shaadi...shaadi will also likely take a whole week to happen going by usual daily soap norms *sigh*LOL...that's when the TWIST will happen and move the story forward too.

juhi611*Eva**Reemz*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.