Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7pWGavumt8
At 2:21 to 2:29
I've seen that bit from a film but i dont remember where.
And Maanvi was look hot and virat aswell i loved what she wore and how her hair was styled.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Preeti-----Shweta---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan Engagement Song" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
The entire song is from Vivah :)

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
i am SO SO glad they stopped braiding her hair slightly at the sides, she looks awesome with her hair in a poof, open, or these past two days.  & they stopped giving her those fluffy sleeves.  she is sooo pretty, no wonder viraat unki ore aur keecha ja rahe hain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmimz

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
All I'm gonna say is tht i just can't wait! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.