Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Dilli khana's the best: Vishal Singh

Divya Pal, TNN | Nov 23, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Vishal Singh
On his recent trip to Delhi, actor Vishal Singh, who is still remembered as Sanju of "Dekh Bhai Dekh", told us he was quite taken aback with the confidence level of the child actors roped in for the Delhi-based show "Parvarrish Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi". 

"Kids today are extremely confident. At times, they behave like thorough professionals," he said. Originally from Indore, Vishal longs to be back in Delhi. "I have my cousins here, and it is always fun to be with them. While in Delhi we plan to visit a food joint every day to relish the Dilli ka khana. Trust me, nothing can beat the lips-smacking food that Delhi serves," he said. 

Little wonder then that the actor is eagerly looking forward to returning to the city to shoot for the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Dilli Khana's the best-Vishal" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing tanu di

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.