TOI: Dilli Khana's the best-Vishal

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Dilli khana's the best: Vishal Singh

Divya Pal, TNN | Nov 23, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Vishal Singh
On his recent trip to Delhi, actor Vishal Singh, who is still remembered as Sanju of "Dekh Bhai Dekh", told us he was quite taken aback with the confidence level of the child actors roped in for the Delhi-based show "Parvarrish Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi". 

"Kids today are extremely confident. At times, they behave like thorough professionals," he said. Originally from Indore, Vishal longs to be back in Delhi. "I have my cousins here, and it is always fun to be with them. While in Delhi we plan to visit a food joint every day to relish the Dilli ka khana. Trust me, nothing can beat the lips-smacking food that Delhi serves," he said. 

Little wonder then that the actor is eagerly looking forward to returning to the city to shoot for the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing tanu di

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index