HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He could very easily have just declared his love for her, and sent her spiraling into a world of confusion and even disbelief. She is not yet sure of her feelings for him in their entirety, and is still scared to acknowledge what his actions have meant so far, specially his reaction to her announcement. 

I think he has more than proved that he will protect her from anything, even if it means sacrificing himself. The reason he is doing this, is to make her realize that she does NOT want to marry the "other man" but instead loves him, ASR. Because he loves her, and has finally admitted it to some part of himself. And, so he will play this out... in the only way he knows how, through tact, risks and mind games.

This is not a man who wants a woman he can command. He wants an equal, and he has found one in KKG. Do you think she would have just shut up at his ultimatum like La did today when he said "We get engaged tomorrow or never" ??? No, never in a million years would KKG have taken that lying down. She would have yelled "Kya????"and set his underpants on fire. ðŸ˜† So, he's going to battle it out with her because she is the only one worth battling with, and for. 

This complex yet completely lovable male character is such a joy to watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You are right...and I have already posted in another post...

Arnav loves her deeply...he has come to know of it as he was about to voice it out in the maha episode, if you ask me he has half confessed it too...didn't he say, "mujhe farak parhta hai"??? Now, Arnav also realizes that Khushi loves him too...remember how confident he has been when he confronts her about her feelings...being it Diwali night when he said..."tumhare liye hogi" or "what are you doing???" and thats whats making it hard for him to digest Khushi's decision of moving on and it hurts him more coz it came as a surprise.

Khushi thinks of him as a very very special someone who she is willing to give herself up for...but she has not tagged it as Love...she felt it was love but diwali night killed her dreams...she is still searching for the name of this confused feeling that makes her attaches her to Arnav...She is also un-aware of Arnav's feelings for her...thanks to Arnav...Mr. 'Doesn't mean a thing'...therefore it's easier for her to handle the heart-break. (BTW...Exactly what Arnav wanted all along...make it easier for her) Had she known her own feelings, she won't be shy/express her feelings and confess happily😊

But now that he has realized that she has taken some drastic steps in wrong direction...making herself unhappy...he has up his game...making her realize her love for himself...love this man to the core...not afraid...confident...go getter...

You put it perfectly...ASR The Man!!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Excellent post LX2FX2 ðŸ˜Š

I do so want to see a ASR/KKG showdown regarding their feelings. As in not all lovey dovey, but an explosion... The mush can come later. They almost fought completely on the Maha epi, raging feelings and all. Now that needs to explode further. Equal dialogues, and a loud confessing battle. Nothing would suit this couple more than that.
lnp11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you 100%.  Very nicely said!  I think the showdown is not far away.  He is going to stay on top of her undermining her choice, goading her until she can take it no more.  He wants her to acknowledge and understand her love for him, before they go any further. 

It really reminds me of Jane Eyre. 

sunaina02 thumbnail
WOnderful discussion .

MAking me love Arnav Singh Raizada more and more .

Jane Eyre  was my text book of  English Literature in grade nine .

After reading a lot on Mr Darcy in the forum I went and read P&P once again. Must admit I find ASR  more intriguing than Mr Darcy .

Now I think I will have to go and read Jane Eyre again
By the way now I am reading Lady Chatterleys lover

What a book !!!
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just love your post. I re-watched the episode and what you are spot on!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

WOnderful discussion .

MAking me love Arnav Singh Raizada more and more .

Jane Eyre  was my text book of  English Literature in grade nine .

After reading a lot on Mr Darcy in the forum I went and read P&P once again. Must admit I find ASR  more intriguing than Mr Darcy .

Now I think I will have to go and read Jane Eyre again
By the way now I am reading Lady Chatterleys lover

What a book !!!

That's some good reading you've got going there. And totally agree with you, that ASR is much more intriguing than Mr. Darcy. Must be those hypnotic eyes ðŸ˜‰ I've always been a fool for dark, killer eyes. ðŸ˜†
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

He could very easily have just declared his love for her, and sent her spiraling into a world of confusion and even disbelief. She is not yet sure of her feelings for him in their entirety, and is still scared to acknowledge what his actions have meant so far, specially his reaction to her announcement. 

I think he has more than proved that he will protect her from anything, even if it means sacrificing himself. The reason he is doing this, is to make her realize that she does NOT want to marry the "other man" but instead loves him, ASR. Because he loves her, and has finally admitted it to some part of himself. And, so he will play this out... in the only way he knows how, through tact, risks and mind games.

This is not a man who wants a woman he can command. He wants an equal, and he has found one in KKG. Do you think she would have just shut up at his ultimatum like La did today when he said "We get engaged tomorrow or never" ??? No, never in a million years would KKG have taken that lying down. She would have yelled "Kya????"and set his underpants on fire. ðŸ˜† So, he's going to battle it out with her because she is the only one worth battling with, and for. 

This complex yet completely lovable male character is such a joy to watch.

@ bold Do you think this way he will be able to make Khushi realize that she loves him and can't live without him. I don't think so he is just planning trying to stab his own heart because even if Khushi realizes that she loves ASR. Max to max Khushi will confess her feelings to Arnav, but will not let ASR break his engagement for La and neither will she break her engagement as she believes his marriage with Shyam can help Babuji to recover faster and moreover she has debts to pay.

Though I hated ASR for saying this to Khushi I just hate his confidence because his confidence has no logic it is simple pride how can he expect Khushi to fall in love with him when he had always treated her so badly, manhandled her every time though we know he loves him but has he ever expressed his love to Khushi. 

Overall I liked the idea of Khushi being the engagement planner in the sense that Khushi can answer him back well by planning a lavish engagement for Lavanya and Arnav. Only then Arnav will realize she can handle his engagement just like anybody's and then wish to see Arnav's heart bleeds watching Khushi at so much ease with his engagement. 

Hope, Arnav invites media in engagement, as he is very excited and enthusiastic about the engagement I wish to see a lot of Drama

Edited by anonymous4444 - 12 years ago
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG..ur post gave me goosebumps...literally...

it was an awesome analysis of ASR...amazing...

posts like this makes me love ASR more n more each passing day...

ASR is by far the most intriguing..most complex...yet the most lovable character ever...