Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Ankita Lokhande's makeup woes

TNN | Nov 23, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Ankita Lokhande
Women are known to be possessive about the things they love (particularly about their boyfriends and makeup) and actress Ankita Lokhande is no exception to this rule. 

The actress recently went on a shopping spree and we hear that she spent a whopping Rs 70,000 on a huge collection of lipsticks. However, the actress was in for a rude shock when the collection went missing from the sets of her show. Ankita recalls, "I love collecting makeup products and I had really built a huge collection of lipsticks. 

However, within a month my whole collection went missing! I was extremely upset as I had hardly gotten the opportunity to use them." Now, who knew lipsticks could be so valuable!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

awakeningcitrusydent4uvishwapSaifliciousTanyaz-Swetha-Sahana-bhallaroxlunzasuanLovePRSoham..Desi-Kuri..nycsweetie-sylph-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Ankitas makeup woes!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
dis was d actual cause of her fight wid production guy coz she had spend so much money on it... dat production guy ws very rude to her and ws saying many things about her ... my friend told me she works at bt

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallaroxsuan-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

dis was d actual cause of her fight wid production guy coz she had spend so much money on it... dat production guy ws very rude to her and ws saying many things about her ... my friend told me she works at bt

thanks for letting us know .That's bad that all her makeup got stolen .
And then the production guy is being rude .I think this must be the reason  why she got upset .I bet that production person must be the one giving those journalists all kinds of twisted info about her ...Angry
Ankita should never tolerate people talking to her in a rude manner ...no one should .

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 November 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxlunzasuan-sylph-

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
So sad Anki lost all her fav collections... Anyone would be upset...
Some journalists blow up things so badly without giving the actual reason or trying to find out..

I am sure the production guy is the one who gave this half baked news and the journalist without probing much gave one harsh article on Anki... Angry

If she left the set for this reason then I would support her as one would feel bad after loosing favourite and also costly collections and moreover some one from the production house being rude to her.. Why should one tolerate such behaviour Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuan-sylph-

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Not very nice of someone to steal Ankita's makeup. Hopefully they get caught and go to jail.

Also, the people from the production house should be a little more respectul and not make up stories. The journalists should be a bit more careful and try to find out the truth. As that was a lot of money, hopefully the thief gets caught

Edited by bhallarox - 22 November 2011 at 5:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing 

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged