Twilight

kristen and acting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
kristen always faced the criticism that she had no varied expression. she is like a wax doll, who does not know how to emote. my suggestion to them is, just go watch breaking dawn part 1. it is awesome. Kristen and Robert are the heart and soul of the movie. it is mesmerizing to watch them. Kristen has done an excellent job. she lives, breathes and impresses us as Bella Cullen. on Robert i have no words to describe.
if you want to know about the movie, watch it. any description is incomplete. you can only feel their acting capabilities by watching the movie.
to think that there is still only one more part to go is heart wrenching for me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NabeelahChand_Niaishwaryagayenshaaranya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kristen and acting" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
To be honest, i've never been a huge Kristen fan and i'm still not but i agree with you on this. For this movie, she's improved tremendously. There were scenes where her acting made me cringe and just wanna scream but there were also scenes where i actually teared up. For example, right after Robert calls the baby a "thing" and her face at that time, it broke my heart. And then there was the beginning scene when she's trying out her wedding shoes. The awkward-ness was so Bella.

I really hope she's able to pull off the whole "being a mother" thing for the next part because as of yet, she still needs to improve a little more to act like a mom. rofl.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 23 November 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabeelah

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Have you seen welcome to the rileys? it's an indie film which had limited release but kristen did a great job there. I don't know why she is so mediocre in the twilight movies but she is much better in the indie films. half of the people who calls her a bad actress have only seen the twilight movies. it's sad because she did these low budget films here and there but no one ever noticed her and then she got famous overnight with twilight and now, people have made a joke out of her. I hope after twilight she goes back to doing performance driven roles.

Edited by pomegranate - 23 November 2011 at 9:50pm

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I've never actually favored Kristen's acting. It never seemed to amuse me, but as for Breaking Dawn, she's improved a lot. This time, i was actually able to sit in my seat and not criticize her every two minutes. And as for Robsten being hte soul of the movie, lol idk about that O.o LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.shaaranya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top