I'm still wondering - what does Mr. Raizada want

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I still can't understand what he wants from Khushi...
"Aakhir app humsae chahathe kya hain" - true!!

I can somehow try and accept or understand his need to get engaged - its something like he anounced his willingness to marry LA on Diwali after the intense scene with Khushi.

But - what are his intentions on asking her to do the engagement preperation. Ok! he wants to hurt her... but for what?!

He has not confessed his love or feelings for her... so is he trying to pacify his ego by making her confess to her feelings. Ok! assuming this is the case - so what does he want to achieve from her confessing her feelings for him?!

Please fourum members ... can you enlighten me on what does MR. Raizada actually want to achieve from this behaviour of his... what are the CV's trying to convey through this character?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what he really wants is beyond me, what he really deserves is a good whacking on his tushie till its red!!!
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

what he really wants is beyond me, what he really deserves is a good whacking on his tushie till its red!!!

hahaha... 🀣
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am still trying to figure that out.πŸ˜”πŸ˜•
sunaina02 thumbnail
Keep on wondering . good  time-pass πŸ˜ƒ
LX2FX2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its simple guys...He wants Khushi to want him❀️
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I sometimes think he enjoys tormenting her...hahaa j/k

I actually think that he is preventing Khushi from going on her 'date'... He knows that she has a date w/ her fiance and maybe that is the reason he is keeping her occupied.  It's jealousy rearing it's ugly head.  Kill 2 birds, 1 stone.  Since he is jealous, he can't  let her to go on the date and he gets to torment her by keeping her in the RM to take care of the engagement prep. (He also gets to see her...which is an added bonus).  Aaah, ASR is such a tormented soul, but a hot one!!! πŸ˜

Just a thought... 
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
Vera thumbnail
πŸ˜†Mr Raizada  wants Ms. Khushi Kumari GuptaπŸ˜†!!!...by hook or by crook πŸ˜†Edited by Vera - 12 years ago
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HE'S A NUTCASE WHO WANTS TO HAVE HIS CAKE AND EAT IT TOO, AND WANTS THE OPTION OF REJECTING THE CAKE AND BARFING IT OUT TOO.

The 'engagement' track of ASR with La makes no sense simply cos ASR announced his shaadi with La to create a distance between himself and Kh and to show the poor girl who had fallen for him that she didn't mean anything - NOW he is going against his own original intent and actually not only going ahead with the engagement but also wants Kh in RM!!! Just to prove a point to HER that she doesn't mean a thing and her words ('why aren't u happy? why r u worried?') didn't have ANY EFFECT on him. 

It's all a charade, confusing Kh further, and it's all about ASR's BIG FAT EGO (the guy is MENTAL!) 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He wants to be able to eat sugar.