Suggestions / Comments

Like tab

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I am unable to hit like tab if hit like tab it takes me to the starting of the particular thread wat to do :(((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelicDesires

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Like tab" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
This happens when the web page is not fully loaded (especially when there are images on the page) , so just allow the web page to load completely and then press the like button , it wont give you any trouble then ! :)

pree4ru

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

This happens when the web page is not fully loaded (especially when there are images on the page) , so just allow the web page to load completely and then press the like button , it wont give you any trouble then ! :)

i have waited for almost 10 mins but still its like that donno why Ouchsometimes it works and sudddenly it doesnt work Ouch

Edited by preksha_naksh - 23 November 2011 at 3:42am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Some browser is slow to load the pictures so try to refresh the page and see:)  Try to open a page without any image and see whether you are able to press the like button:)

pree4ru

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Some browser is slow to load the pictures so try to refresh the page and see:)  Try to open a page without any image and see whether you are able to press the like button:)

after i refresh i am able to hit like tab once again if hit same prob and  i am not able to hit like tab even for the comments on article i tried all possible stuffs so wanted to know if it is browser prob or cookies or what?

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I got my solution it was prob with my browser it wasnt working on with mozrila Firefox i donno why when i used google chrome and internet explorer it worked :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.