Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

-IMP- READ IT CAREFULLY

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I would like to humbly ask you to contribute in the "Hum Saath Saath Hain campaign" and raise the rankings of the Parichay cast on India Forums.

Please join our campaign by doing the following. 

1. Join the fan clubs of the cast

2. Comment on the fan pages and images.

3. Click the LIKE button on your comment and other people's comments on the fan pages.

4. Click the My Forum's Star, if you look at the red tabs the third tab along is called Bollywood, under that tab you will see a star outlined in gold, this needs to be filled in gold, this helps the shows ranking.

5. Every time you log on please press the '5 little men' on the Chaskameter this also helps the shows ranking

If you do these 5 things for the campaign you would be helping us immensely. You don't have to interact on the forum if you don't want to, this is totally away from the forum, but if you choose to do so, you are most welcome.

Many thanks,

--nIdHi--

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 22 November 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaviarunananyasherajheel1nancy1996sur001keep-smilingMehek25asena-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nidhi, I do all of these things regularly except hitting gthe star for cast. Will do that today. Do I hit the star everyday or it's a one time thing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-sahasra-

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Thanks Nidhi, I do all of these things regularly except hitting gthe star for cast. Will do that today. Do I hit the star everyday or it's a one time thing?
~u have to click that star only one time then parichay will b added to ur forums list(my forums)!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
doing each n everything regularly.Hope silent members come forward and contributeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ranipsychobaiko.

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

~u have to click that star only one time then parichay will b added to ur forums list(my forums)!
Oh, i have done this long back, I thought I need to do this separately for the cast as well.

psychobaiko.

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Oh, i have done this long back, I thought I need to do this separately for the cast as well.
~for the cast members u have to join their fan club once and keep commenting!
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

~for the cast members u have to join their fan club once and keep commenting!
Done already. thanks for the tips though.

psychobaiko.

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
thanks
i try to do these things everyday

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index