Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay WU 22/NOV/2011 Kunal Wins the Case :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

Originally posted by neeme

Precap was the best.. After a long time for Sinal moment I guess

</div><font color="#cc0066" size="2">Even the episode Was so Gud.. But I like the Precap more than thatTongue. Finally Sinal Misunderstandings are Cleared Now.Big smile And Wo be Without anyone Help..
<div>
Atlast Richa all Plans are Not Failed only But That Plans Worked To get Sinal CloserTongue</font>
exactly kud k bichaye huye jaal mai khud hi phas gayi witcha btw wat u think cd kahase aayi?
They show to us half Seen.. the Number of jewellery shop was there on CD cover.. Siddhi read that number From there and Told That To kunal fellow.i guess.. And Kunal fellow get that copy of CD again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay WU 22/NOV/2011 Kunal Wins the Case :) (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
~i think so that kunal's junior will later tell him that he got the CD due to siddhi! n they will show the flashback of that scene where siddhi will give the no. of jewellery shop to his junior!

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

~i think so that kunal's junior will later tell him that he got the CD due to siddhi! n they will show the flashback of that scene where siddhi will give the no. of jewellery shop to his junior!
Yah Somethng will be Happen Like This For sure..

.RajvirNandini.

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

exactly kud k bichaye huye jaal mai khud hi phas gayi witcha btw wat u think cd kahase aayi?
the scene was cut when siddhi saw the broken cd and about to see envelope.As she heard kunal saying about mobile no on the envelope she must have called and requested CD but must have been worried if it reaches in time or not.My guess is kunal knows it that siddhi helped him in getting cd-the advocate said him something while giving CD n kunal's adorable look to siddhi after the case was over made me think like this.
@ Purple...even I noticed the look... don't you think he looked absolutely adorable... Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiKarnika007neeme

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
It was  great episode...the end of the court case and kunal finding out the truth about siddhi. I think it was nice that they both found out by themselves and the way ekta showed kunal overhearing the thakrals lawyers talking outside court was a nice touch...as it allowed all misunderstandings to be cleared in a 'real way'...no extra dragging out of the misunderstandings and siddhi being the over dutiful wife and bahu staying silent!

Absolutely love kunal and siddhi...they are lovely together on screen even when they say nothing to each other...just the expressions are enough!

This is the only show I watch at the moment and I love it! I just hope ekta keeps the reality of this show and doesnt suddenly make it overdramatic, with dead people turning up and plastic surgery etc.

Oh and please give siddhi a wardrobe change and accessorize her more...(get rid of those kurtis) she is beautiful but needs to be more of a sexy wife to finally win kunal Wink

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Yes, Yesterday episode was Good one.. And Now Waiting for today one..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.