Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay WU 22/NOV/2011 Kunal Wins the Case :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks neeme,today's epi is superbThumbs Up.Waiting for 2mrw's.Day Dreaming
Yes Yes and YES... Now Show have potention to reach In TOP 10.Big smile 
But Feeling bad For Thakral... Bechara Beta K lyea bht duki tha.. ma tu kah rae the Issa b Sath la jaio..But police walon na meri baat nae suni LOLLOL
kaash thakral aur uska beti bhi chale jaathe jail mein jr.thakral ke saath-hum saath saath hai gaana gaathe hueLOLLOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 22 November 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-nancy1996neeme

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parichay WU 22/NOV/2011 Kunal Wins the Case :) (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

thanks neeme,today's epi is superbThumbs Up.Waiting for 2mrw's.Day Dreaming
Yes Yes and YES... Now Show have potention to reach In TOP 10.Big smile 
But Feeling bad For Thakral... Bechara Beta K lyea bht duki tha.. ma tu kah rae the Issa b Sath la jaio..But police walon na meri baat nae suni LOLLOL
kaash thakral aur uska beti bhi chale jaathe jail mein jr.thakral ke saath-hum saath saath hai gaana gaathe hueLOLLOL
Hehehe YahLOL... But Its Better If Richa and Rohit went in to Jail and Thakral loos everythng. And Then Sing a Song.."Musafir Hon yaron Na Gher ha na Tikana"LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-.RajvirNandini.

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Precap was the best.. After a long time for Sinal moment I guess

-sahasra-neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karnika007

Even the episode Was so Gud.. But I like the Precap more than thatTongue. Finally Sinal Misunderstandings are Cleared Now.Big smile And Wo be Without anyone Help..
Atlast Richa all Plans are Not Failed only But That Plans Worked To get Sinal CloserTongue

Karnika007-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Even the episode Was so Gud.. But I like the Precap more than thatTongue. Finally Sinal Misunderstandings are Cleared Now.Big smile And Wo be Without anyone Help..
Atlast Richa all Plans are Not Failed only But That Plans Worked To get Sinal CloserTongue
I too felt the same,mu's cleared without anyone intervening,that makes sinal relation more stronger.Smile

witcha toh ek ke baad ek mu's create karte hue kya kya expressions diyi hai,ab toh CryCryCry

You again reminded me of musafir hoon yaaronROFLROFLROFL now it should be
musafir hoon yaron,
naa beta hai naahi beti,
Wink
mujhe chalte jaana hai
bas wheel chair mein chalthe jaanaROFL

-RD-neeme

Karnika007

Goldie

Karnika007

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

</div><font color="#cc0066" size="2">Even the episode Was so Gud.. But I like the Precap more than thatTongue. Finally Sinal Misunderstandings are Cleared Now.Big smile And Wo be Without anyone Help..
<div>
Atlast Richa all Plans are Not Failed only But That Plans Worked To get Sinal CloserTongue</font>
exactly kud k bichaye huye jaal mai khud hi phas gayi witcha btw wat u think cd kahase aayi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

exactly kud k bichaye huye jaal mai khud hi phas gayi witcha btw wat u think cd kahase aayi?
the scene was cut when siddhi saw the broken cd and about to see envelope.As she heard kunal saying about mobile no on the envelope she must have called and requested CD but must have been worried if it reaches in time or not.My guess is kunal knows it that siddhi helped him in getting cd-the advocate said him something while giving CD n kunal's adorable look to siddhi after the case was over made me think like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karnika007nancy1996neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I too felt the same,mu's cleared without anyone intervening,that makes sinal relation more stronger.Smile

witcha toh ek ke baad ek mu's create karte hue kya kya expressions diyi hai,ab toh CryCryCry

You again reminded me of musafir hoon yaaronROFLROFLROFL now it should be
musafir hoon yaron,
naa beta hai naahi beti,
Wink
mujhe chalte jaana hai
bas wheel chair mein chalthe jaanaROFL

In blue, How can i forget This Song..This Is my favorite Song..In a;; playes song in Parichay till now.. And They way We used This song before..How can We Forget...Can u????
bas wheel chair mein chalthe jaanaROFL This is too much LOLLOLLOL Bechara Sari zindagii Wheel Chair pa he Beta Raha Ga...LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.