Prerna hates birthday bumps! - TOI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Amrita Mulchandani Actor Prerna Wanvaritalks about her birthday celebrations

Actor Prerna Wanvari who plays Raveena Chopra in Ekta Kapoor's Parichay turns a year older. She is throwing a get together party at her home and has invited the cast of TV show Parichay and Bandini.

She confirms, "I love to celebrate my birthday at home with friends and family members. Home is where my heart is. Get together at home is a personal affair and one really gets to let ones hair down unlike noisy parties. I love to celebrate my birthday with all the things one does but birthday bumps are a big no no for me. It's nice to receive gift and wishes from everyone."

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 22 November 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-JatinFanLuvStrk-001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prerna hates birthday bumps! - TOI" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JatinFan

Goldie

JatinFan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
nidhi thanks for sharing dear

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JatinFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.