Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

"looks like we made it...look how far we've come my baby...I'm glad we didn't listen...look at what we would be missing...they said...I bet...they'll never make it...but just look at us holding on..." Embarrassed

Yippiie Shania Twain Embarrassed

Lovely song.. n perfect fit for our AshNi Embarrassed  n today there were tell-tale signs on both of them that they are indeed gonna b the least bothered with any third party meddling...! Nidhi wasnt the bit hesitant or uncomfy when Mallu barged in.. or glared at her.. while Ashu.. too asked her to come in. .n continued his story... shows they both know..they are RIGHT. .n have nothing to worry on! Embarrassed

What an adorableee couple Day Dreaming

yeah love Shania...I also love "from this moment on"...that also suits Ashni..."life has begin...from this moment u are the one...right beside you is where I belong...from this moment on..."

Yeah they stayed seated in their positions when Mallu barged in...and attempted to wipe Ashu's smile...she can be so cold ...doing that in the children's ward...

destined to be together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....rabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

yeah love Shania...I also love "from this moment on"...that also suits Ashni..."life has begin...from this moment u are the one...right beside you is where I belong...from this moment on..."

Yeah they stayed seated in their positions when Mallu barged in...and attempted to wipe Ashu's smile...she can be so cold ...doing that in the children's ward...

thats another lovely song Tongue

n yep...they were completely calm.. the look of satisfaction n peace on Nidhis face even after Ashu left... while she looked into Mallus venomous eyes.. was AMAZINGGG... it was like a woman who had gotten her hearts desire fulfilled telling the other one... 'come what may.. i m here.. n i m with him.. in n around him.. u can only do so much...may be make some noise.. but thats it..its OUR (AshNis) story...no one.. but US!' Embarrassed

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
yeah both of them were totally calm there was no expression of guilt or anything on their faces when they saw mallika..there was just...serenity...Embarrassed

Armu4evartmsyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

n yep...they were completely calm.. the look of satisfaction n peace on Nidhis face even after Ashu left... while she looked into Mallus venomous eyes.. was AMAZINGGG... it was like a woman who had gotten her hearts desire fulfilled telling the other one... 'come what may.. i m here.. n i m with him.. in n around him.. u can only do so much...may be make some noise.. but thats it..its OUR (AshNis) story...no one.. but US!' Embarrassed

honestly Mallu was pathetic today...popping her eyes out like that in the children's ward...talking that way to a little girl...shame on her...I think Ashu was hurt...

our Nidhi is a sherni...protecting whats hers...what will be hers forever...yup this is Ashni's love story..their passion...COME WHAT MAY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

yup nidhi was not at all perturbed...she was looking strait into mallika's eyes...Clap

n yup wen she said she actually 'njoid' itt...it was so visible from mallu's face..she z loosng d battle...Smile...i think i nly saw a faint smile on nidhi's face wen she saw mallu...coz ashu was with her..Confused

did ne1 notice dat???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@yanku ... so true... i din like the way Mallu spoke to that girl.. i mean.. come on.. taking out anger on a child?? I loved how Ashu defended Nidhi before Mallu by saying that..sometimes stories work wonders Embarrassed Nidhi was grinning thru out.. seeing Ashus responses..!!

@rabz... yep.. i saw.. she was so calm n smiley thruout.. she din give a damn that Mallu the Vampu was there... lolz. all she cared for was her powerhouse..

rtmsrabzonedgeyanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

@yanku ... so true... i din like the way Mallu spoke to that girl.. i mean.. come on.. taking out anger on a child?? I loved how Ashu defended Nidhi before Mallu by saying that..sometimes stories work wonders Embarrassed Nidhi was grinning thru out.. seeing Ashus responses..!!

@rabz... yep.. i saw.. she was so calm n smiley thruout.. she din give a damn that Mallu the Vampu was there... lolz. all she cared for was her powerhouse..

i saw faint 'winning' smile on nidhi's face..may b i m overseeing d scenes now a dayz..ashni's side effects...LOL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@rabsonedge: yea i saw a smile too...she was silently saying to mallu "u can put all your eggs in one basket...but looky here...im still sitting with my man right in front of your face =D"

@tanu: the powerhouse gave the perfect responses...chakke pe chakka <3

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.