Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Beautiful post tanu:)
Loved the whole episode ..raja and titali story simply supperb:)
Beautiful and excellent dialogue like..jab power house mere paas baithkar kahani suna raha hoo toh mujhe to recharge hona hi tha<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
sigh...they're so beautiful...these episodes have sent me to another planet...of love...and emotion...and magic <3

Nidhi Ashu ko haasil karke hi khush hogi...

"dil ibadat kar raha hai dhadkane meri sun...tujhko main karloon haasil lagi hai yehi dhun..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

sigh...they're so beautiful...these episodes have sent me to another planet...of love...and emotion...and magic <3

"dil ibadat kar raha hai dhadkane meri sun...tujhko main karloon haasil lagi hai yehi dhun..."

has there ever been a pair.. for whom u feel...u can cross the limits of decency..talking all besharmi stuff.. n the very next day.. feel so subdued.. n yet heavenly.. just thinking of their fairytale! Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirtmskaverirabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

mera powerhouse..iz so romannnticcc...

Clap...cvs for wonderful dialogues...ashu sayng.."nind ke liye kahaaniyaan dawaiyo se behtar aur safe hoti h"...ufff i was clapping on dat dialogue so sensitive n well spoken by ashu...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmskaveri...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

has there ever been a pair.. for whom u feel...u can cross the limits of decency..talking all besharmi stuff.. n the very next day.. feel so subdued.. n yet heavenly.. just thinking of their fairytale! Day Dreaming
  really so true...what a pair they areHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmsyanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yes there has...but it's only happened to me once before...Embarrassed and I took a darn good long time to let  anyone else touch me this way again...Ashni have done it...

The improbability of their coming together...but the intensity of their attachment is so magical...not a thing in the world can separate them and they'll overcome all the odds...

"looks like we made it...look how far we've come my baby...I'm glad we didn't listen...look at what we would be missing...they said...I bet...they'll never make it...but just look at us holding on..." Embarrassed

Princess2012Armu4evartms...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

"looks like we made it...look how far we've come my baby...I'm glad we didn't listen...look at what we would be missing...they said...I bet...they'll never make it...but just look at us holding on..." Embarrassed

Yippiie Shania Twain Embarrassed

Lovely song.. n perfect fit for our AshNi Embarrassed  n today there were tell-tale signs on both of them that they are indeed gonna b the least bothered with any third party meddling...! Nidhi wasnt the bit hesitant or uncomfy when Mallu barged in.. or glared at her.. while Ashu.. too asked her to come in. .n continued his story... shows they both know..they are RIGHT. .n have nothing to worry on! Embarrassed

What an adorableee couple Day Dreaming

rtmsrabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
todays episode was a treat for me...enjoyed it ...like anything...mainly MB's and Nidhi's expressions...too good...

the feel that he desperately wants to see nidhi was projected in todays episode...he asking Dr. Mallika to wait  as he wants to get fresh...and he was wandering with in the hospital once by knocking record room and then by common room ...finally he gets to c his titli...lovely...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evartms...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.