Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

wizardofoz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmskaveri...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
it was a magical episode on so many fronts...and i didnt find a single thing missing or rushed or wrong with it...it was pretty much flawless from my side...and today MB basically blew me away...I rewatched his scene with DB 10 times to see how gorgeous he looked and how well he acted...the episodes just keep getting better and better...Kritz was beautiful and her reaction to hearing that Mallu Ashu went out was perfect...she was very cute in the children's ward too...

which reminds me of Ashu...looking for his baby in the record room...and then common room...the disappointment when he doesn't find her...the way he looks like he's under a spell when he sees her with the kids...gently walks in and smiles...

there is so much symbolism...dunno where to begin...where to end...MB keeps getting more dashing, charming, desirable, sexy, amazing...Kritz is just perfect and the rest of the cast is well utilized and perfect in their parts...Ruksar also looked very elegant...

Now the titlii will change up her hair for her HANDSOME KILLING DASHING Raja...<3333333

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozsoomro01Princess2012Armu4evartmsAbhiAnikaverirabzonedge...RamonaG....

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
fabulous post tanu di
and really it was so amazing
haaye the titli and raja thing was  so great

titli udi ud ke chali
raja ne kaha aaja mere paas
title kahi main aayi tere dwaar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartmskaverirabzonedge...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i loved the way they showed his desperation to see her just once after all it had been 24 hrs since he last saw herBlushing LOL

the way he searched for her everywhere was sooo cuteEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmskaverirabzonedgeyanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

loved this update ...its not boring at all...its beautifully written even though solemnly but that scene on which most of it is based is an emotional & heart touching one so its very appropriateThumbs Up

loved the prajapati part...I didnt know thats what it symbolises in Bengal even tho I am a Bengali tooEmbarrassed

thnks for the awesome update !!!

ramo... mostly all bengali wedding cards have a butterfly.. at the start like most hindus (non bongs) have ganesh bhagwan.. Embarrassed

Prajapati is among the dieties evoked at Hindu wedding ceremonies

okk...i have got lots of bong frnds...but never knew itt...wow...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

i loved the way they showed his desperation to see her just once after all it had been 24 hrs since he last saw herBlushing LOL

the way he searched for her everywhere was sooo cuteEmbarrassed

I know...Day Dreaming He missed his baby doll...he missed her after DB talked abt her but he couldnt see her...he missed her cuz the kids were asking for her but he couldnt bring her to their ward...he missed her because he has no idea that he NEEDS her...pretty soon she'll be all he needs in this world...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Mera powerhouse mere sath baithke kahani suna raha tha Blushing

Puff uff.. .even she knows..he is a powerhouseee!! Day Dreaming Oh god.. seeing them telling the story.. i wanted that time stands still .. oh man... it was killing..!!

@searching Nidhi... agree.. i loved ...the bit that he was so hairan pareshan.. looking for his baby! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mtalwar

what will he do if sumtym he can't see her for a day or two ?LOL he will go n find her wherevr she is i guessWink

Janejan.. dhundta fir raha.. dhoop me raat din.. tum kahannn... 
mujhko awaz do.. chup gaye ho sanam... tum kahannn Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.