Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehek25

First of all loved the way after returning from camp Ashu came searching for Nidhi...showed that somewhere deep down he was missing her and just wanted a glimpse of her...But Nidhi is unaware of this...

Next was the story telling session...Loved the way Ashu comes and sits with Nidhi and continues with the story...His calling her a 'titli'... the togetherness they emitted in that sequence...they have already begun to share a bonding although it is still unknown to Ashu...Nidhi has already realised her feelings for Ashu but for Ashu it will take a while for him to recognise what he actually feels...Loved the way he tells Nidhi that make the ending a happy one...and yes not to forget the line 'some things are felt by the heart...'

As for Mallu she herself by her possessive and jealous attitude will end up pushing Ashu into Nidhi's arms... His apology to Nidhi shows that he is thinking of her now quite often and takes any opportunity to talk to her or be with her...

And last but not the least the dialogue about the house makes one skeptical about what will be Ashu's reaction when he realises that Nidhi herself is the chudail...Wonder if the house will act as  acatalyst in bringing them closer together or driving them apart...even if temporarily...Will have to wait for that to unfold..

@Ashu looking for Nidhi...that was awesome.. i mean..seriously...the man Nidhi was so anxiously waiting to see..for the entire day...was out there.. searching her... n with an anxiety which he yet hasnt understood is the setting in of the feeling of love..!! I loved the look of disappointment on his face when he din find her n then the relief on seeing her at HIS second most fave place on earth after the baba ka makaan... aka ...Childrens ward..!!😳

@Also...an element in that Titli story.. was that if u observe..they were both.. continuing from where the other wuld stop...which symbolises..that they will both EQUALLY at different times..work to take this relation forward..😳

@Mallu...oh lord...why is she digging her own grave..πŸ˜† ...she is ruining ..not only any chance of getting Ashu.. she is runing the only relation he has with her...aka their friendship... i really felt bad that he had to apologise on her behalf..albeit loved that he did 😳

Thanks for ur detailed comments dear..

@shaz/ piscean/ princess...thank u for ur comments..!! 😳
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soccer

going further the liitle girl asked if titli was beautiful...i loved his answer all beside the beauty this titli is SHARARATI...wasn't that core quality he kept pulled into all the time...

--πŸ˜› yeah..thts wat attracted him to her rite from the start.. he sees his own reflection in Nidhi somewer.. v all know he was a "shararati" person when he was young bt he became bitter, complaining, and sad with a few experiences in his life..  

he emphasized on finishing up with a happy ending...was it way to say that raja is already coming out and wants to accept bliss of life...which sheltered away for many years...
--πŸ˜›tht proves he is a positive person he wants to enjoy life.. if only he cud overcome his sorrowful past and shed the burden he is carrying..😳..  

again a top notch episode.

-renu- thumbnail
Tanu sweetheart...πŸ€—...what an AWESOME post !!!!!!!...though i have only seen 1/2 the epi as yet. agree on all your points...while viewing, even I was thinking of the various SYMBOLIC SCENES N DIALOGUES...infact, KTLK from the very beginning has used a lot of SYMBOLISM & SYMBOLIC DIALOGUES...

it was truly a sugary sweet dipped in honey kinda epi...😍
daffodil81 thumbnail
Another masterpiece episode.

Just before the story telling the way Ashu searched for Nidhi in record room & common room inspite of Mallika waiting for him in parking lot meant that before leaving for the day he wanted to see her talk to her. This shows he is slowly getting drawn to her and its becoming a habit for him to see her,talk to her atleast once in a day.

Also Ashu & Dadibua convo was totally hilarious. Glad they made it look so humorous even though DB was agitated & complaining.
Ashu I am sure would have felt happy hearing how Nidhi has changed becoz of him(Hope they show him remembering his convo with DB and analysing it).

Coming to fairytale story telling more than the little kid it was Ashu & Nidhi telloing one another the story and listening to each other and the way he told naughty titli was so meaningful.
And I was very happy when just as Ashu told a chudail , Mallika entered the scene.

All in all an awesome episode and MB is surpassing himself in acting.
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashblore

Just before the story telling the way Ashu searched for Nidhi in record room & common room inspite of Mallika waiting for him in parking lot meant that before leaving for the day he wanted to see her talk to her. This shows he is slowly getting drawn to her and its becoming a habit for him to see her,talk to her atleast once in a day.

Also Ashu & Dadibua convo was totally hilarious. Glad they made it look so humorous even though DB was agitated & complaining.
Ashu I am sure would have felt happy hearing how Nidhi has changed becoz of him(Hope they show him remembering his convo with DB and analysing it).

Coming to fairytale story telling more than the little kid it was Ashu & Nidhi telloing one another the story and listening to each other and the way he told naughty titli was so meaningful.
And I was very happy when just as Ashu told a chudail , Mallika entered the scene.

"just as Ashu told a chudail , Mallika entered the scene."...🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: -renu-

Tanu sweetheart...πŸ€—...what an AWESOME post !!!!!!!...though i have only seen 1/2 the epi as yet. agree on all your points...while viewing, even I was thinking of the various SYMBOLIC SCENES N DIALOGUES...infact, KTLK from the very beginning has used a lot of SYMBOLISM & SYMBOLIC DIALOGUES...

it was truly a sugary sweet dipped in honey kinda epi...😍

Agree... the segment during Ashus sickness.. Nidhi becoming the light in his dark life.. n then yesterdays bits..jus oozed with symbolism 😳

And tell me about the sugary bit... haiii .. i dun mind getting diabetes...for my AshNi..can take it.. hot in a moment.. n make it sweet in the next πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashblore

@story... yep.. they were both..weaving their story.. n knowing well enouf where the other wuld stop n where they wuld start n carry it ahead 😳

@chudail... lmao.. so true..πŸ˜†  she has started to.. look and feel like a chudail.. these days..πŸ˜† casting an evil eye on AshNi πŸ˜†

one of the best epis... so true.. !!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@tanu...awesome post as usual hun but the icing obviously as your symbolism of the whole raja and titli tale..and i soo agreee...

such well balanced episodes one after another...such awesome characters...and what do i say of chemistry

ashu and nidhi in that story telling or ashu searching for nidhi or nidhi upset over ashu mallika or the phone conversation...it gives you goosebumps and they are not even in the same frame or close...now that is called chemistry

the fairy tale as soo beautifully narrated and they both were talking to each other via the tale...yes it will be nidhi herself who will be his savior both in terms of his house and his soul

the dadi bua and ashu scene hilarious🀣..the ay she kept on calling him doctor muaaa🀣 and apne mooh se sacch bol dia plus informed him abt his jaadoo on her pyaari bacchii...awww

dadi bua may be outspoken but she really has a loving heart and she loves nidhi too much hence her over protectiveness...i loved it...just one sign that nidhi was upsetl via anjjie ka phone she nearly ran to the hospital...

mallika is becoming an embarassment to ashutosh with her acrid remarks and taunts basically everywhere...really a children's ward infront of a kid...and why be this rude to a child...first time i saw anger on his face ..he looked angry and embarrassed with her remarks...and i loved his curt replies to her...

the guy has always put his friendship with her above everything...but i wonder how much more is he going to tolerate this ...the guy looks exasperated 

though it did give us a cute phone convo...am waiting to see if nidhi ka changed hairstyle is noticed by ashuπŸ˜†..the girl is super cute...and ofcourse mallu aunty back to scheming as per pre capπŸ˜†...

the last scene nidhi and anjie was soo adorable...

Armu4eva thumbnail
@sunMeera...credit for symbolism goes to my guru maiyaas n MATAS in the Den ...lolz...i miss those fun days.. of the Den.. :(

nyways..as always.. love ur post...n thots..

@AshNi jadoo... i so agree.. i remember Kritz in her Zing mag interview wrote that chemistry is pyschological... so true.. even when AshNi are no where near to each other.. u feel that tug.. u feel that one is looking for the other... n so incomplete without the other..!! Love them.. more n more...! I seriously ..dunno what will happen to me once their romance track starts from both sides... just seeing them now.. is driving me crazy already!

@Ashu-DB... lmao the whole... 'Aye bhaiya' ..was hawlarious... i so agree.. DB mite be loud..but she does love n care for her Natin <3 So cute.. the way.. she said.. if Nidhi wont offer her refreshments when Nidhi n Anji were trying to pack her off.. lolz..!

@Mallu ...i know.. she is really closing all doors with her own hands..!
Princess2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😑 @ the precap! Grow up Mallika, will ya?
Anyways i feel like flying down there and slap her so hard, and drag her out of the hospital.. And be like.. " LEAVE MY ASHNI ALONE"!
She needs to get a grip on herself. And smile Mallu, while you are at it.. Wrinkles aint your best friend honey... *BIG SIGH*

*okay..going back in my cave! * πŸ˜†