Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Awww.. my goddd...what an epi Embarrassed

Raja aur unki honewali Rani ne sunaye..aapni... kahani...'Raja aur Titli ki zubani'

A D O R A B L E...the way.. AshNi sat near each other..and recited their REAL LIFE fairytale.. i was in drool mode Day Dreaming  The look of pleasure and happiness on their faces.. were mirroring each other perfectly!! Ek khush..to duja khush...!! Ek ke dil ki awaz.. to duje ki dil ki dhadkan...!!

There are sooo many symbolisms in todays epi..that.. i m forced to keep aside my 'Useless' self ..n get a tad bit serious...

The entire... Fairytale that AshNi said ..mirrored their lives so beautifully... as Nidhi spoke of getting the house that was her Raja's everything from the 'Chudail' ...it held symbolic value.. coz it will be .. Nidhi... (as the Titli in Ashus heart) who will get the house back to Ashu from the Chudail (Nidhi again.. but this time. .in Ashuz head) ! She will be the one who will give him back what he wants.. coz she is the one who has it! Embarrassed

The way.. the child asked as to how the King heard the lil butterflies sound...n he replied that some sounds are heard by the heart.. n not the ears... shows clearly that.. Nidhis love and devotion will automatically reach Ashus heart and he will hear it..!! In short. .Saiyan doesnt have to 'samjhofy' Naino ki bhasha... rather... 'listen' to his hearts beat...that will hum Nidhis name! Embarrassed

In hindu mythology...atleast in Bengali tradition. Butterfly (Prajapati) symbolises auspiciousness for Marriage Embarrassed! Nidhi knocking on Ashus door as a butterfly.. again symbolically translates into AshNis future as a married couple for she will be the one who will lead him on to the marital path! Tongue

The way... Mallu queried Ashu about whether Nidhi was part of his story...? His silence spoke volumes...remember... many times silence.. represents.. acceptance! Embarrassed  Later on.. before leaving.. he asked Nidhi.. quite clearly..to ensure that the story has a HAPPY ENDING... well this clearly shows that.. Nidhi will be the one.. who will ensure that their story (AshNis) story will have a happy ending! Tongue  

This all aside.. i felt the DB .. Ashu convo was also very important.. for ..it helped to clear.. that Nidhi was completely under Ashus spell...(even if he doesnt think its romantic..) atleast. .its a start..!! His words.. his wishes. .MEAN something to Nidhi... n he has gotten a third party confirmation for that (tho he doesnt need it yet..) !! Its gonna be interesting.. as to how DB will react when she realises that this very Ashu is Nidhis honewala Gharwala ! LOL

Another.. big symbolic element was.. Mallu having to WAIT for Ashu.. in the parking..not once ..but twice..! It shows that. .even if .. Ashu treats Mallu as his closest friend... all she will get from this relation is WAIT...n more WAIT!

Well folks.. do share ur thots... i know.. this was a boring post.. but i suddenly..found my serious side.. today.. so thot of sharing! LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 November 2011 at 10:41am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

amansharmaguddushuklaashutoshnidhivvegaaqsamwizardofozPrincess2012allurasoomro01tasharosesupriasameera_orironnie85-Deepali-justpratiNaina007rekhab25rtmsAbhiAnianu_cooldudepisceangirl-renu-achieverDarine1980kaveriMehek25tulipdaisyserialwatcher16rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28Roopal_ArDisun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Raja aur Ek Titli ki kahani & Symbolism" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aqsam

aqsam

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Great post...
2day's epi was good i really liked Raja aur Titli ki kahani...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirtmsachiever

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
wat r u telling???..this z nt at all boringgg..puhleeze...all ur symbolism r perrfect..i never thought d epis in this way..thnx dear to give a new perspectv to this epis..u have made this epis more interestng...n 'symbolic'..atlst for me...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirtmsAbhiAni

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@aqasm... thank u dear... n yes..it was the best part..

@rabz...aww thank u dear... n yep.. i culdn stop myself from seeing the symbolisms in todays epi...

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
loved this update ...its not boring at all...its beautifully written even though solemnly but that scene on which most of it is based is an emotional & heart touching one so its very appropriateThumbs Up

loved the prajapati part...I didnt know thats what it symbolises in Bengal even tho I am a Bengali tooEmbarrassed

thnks for the awesome update !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnijustpratirtmsachieverkaveriyanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

loved this update ...its not boring at all...its beautifully written even though solemnly but that scene on which most of it is based is an emotional & heart touching one so its very appropriateThumbs Up

loved the prajapati part...I didnt know thats what it symbolises in Bengal even tho I am a Bengali tooEmbarrassed

thnks for the awesome update !!!

ramo... mostly all bengali wedding cards have a butterfly.. at the start like most hindus (non bongs) have ganesh bhagwan.. Embarrassed

Prajapati is among the dieties evoked at Hindu wedding ceremonies

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirtmskaverirabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

kaveri

IF-Rockerz

kaveri

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
great post tanuThumbs Up...totally agree the whole raja n titli story was so symbolic...my heart was fluttering like a titli while watching that partDay Dreaming...dunno why that god damn burnt toast had to butt in...arghhhD'ohAngry...but on a serious note ashni's chemistry is getting more n more enigmatic with each paasing dayBlushing

Edited by kaveri - 22 November 2011 at 10:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnirtmsachiever...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveri

great post tanuThumbs Up...totally...agree the whole raja n titli story was so symbolic...my heart was fluttering like a titli while watching that partDay Dreaming...dunno why that god damn burnt toast had to butt in...arghhhD'ohAngry...but on a serious note ashni's chemistry is getting more n more enigmatic with each paasing dayBlushing

I know.. they really jus have to.. be there.. n they can burn down the house... their eyelocks.. their completing each others sentences.. n progressing the stories.. were awesome Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsachieverkaveri...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.