Wow!!!! I discovered something in Maha - Episode!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@ sripriyan : yeah nani said that...but dunno wat she was talking about...will have to wait n watch only
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@ Sripriyan: Yes, that did not make sense to me. Probably take them to give invitations for the engagement or something. They do have some editing issues. For example, when Khushi picks up Buaji's phone after Arnav finding out about the engagement, Arnav saying Khushi was a voiceover. It was an after thought. They need it to be clearer!!!

@ amrit23: Aisa toh hone se raha lekin khwaab dekhte rehna chahiye lekin unke poori hone ki shart nahi rakhni chahiye!!! πŸ˜† (courtesy: DDLJ)
Edited by ArHi_4ever - 12 years ago
@ ArHi_4ever : one of my all time fav dialogues lol
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WHOAA... πŸ˜²

After watching the scene again after reading ur post... YOU ARE RIGHT... he really said that... How could I miss that !!!!

This scene is so so close to my heart... and I just cant stop seeing it again n again...
Thanks dear 😊
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGeee I will be damned yaar!!!😲
He did say this!!😍 Awww though it wasn't that audible but whoa its still there!!!😳 I had to watch that particular part alleast 20 times to hear it correctly!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wat I feel that Arnav outburst after hearing abt her engagement is half confession itself!!!❀️

His words, his eyes said it all loud and clear!!πŸ‘β­οΈ Now they both just have to decode those reactions and words completely to put those hidden emotions out in open!!πŸ˜›

M loving it already!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

WHOAA... πŸ˜²

After watching the scene again after reading ur post... YOU ARE RIGHT... he really said that... How could I miss that !!!!

This scene is so so close to my heart... and I just cant stop seeing it again n again...
Thanks dear 😊

😳 Tha na pleasant surprise!!!! I was in disbelief that I did not notice the night I saw the ME.

Raaz ki baat bataye? Each time I am seeing a new episode this week, I am starting from the 16th November episode and then coming to the current one. 😍 It just helps connect the dots and thats the time I came across the TAAKI MAIN. My God!!! 2 words would never have made so much of an impact than it makes in Arnav Singh Raizada's case!!!
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

OMGeee I will be damned yaar!!!😲
He did say this!!😍 Awww though it wasn't that audible but whoa its still there!!!😳 I had to watch that particular part alleast 20 times to hear it correctly!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wat I feel that Arnav outburst after hearing abt her engagement is half confession itself!!!❀️

His words, his eyes said it all loud and clear!!πŸ‘β­οΈ Now they both just have to decode those reactions and words completely to put those hidden emotions out in open!!πŸ˜›

M loving it already!!!πŸ˜‰

Riya, aapki aur meri khoob jamegi since u love Arnav and DamonEmbarrassed. Dont these 2 redefine hot and antiheros. They take things to a new level!!!

I know I was shocked that I missed something so important. I just cant get over his expressions on that day. His head tilt trying to decipher what she is saying was worth a million dollars!!!

He wanted to know why she didnt tell him or if not him anyone from the house so that he could find out. My God!! His helplessness, the repeated gulps and then the way he threw all the questions that he had for Khushi at Anjali was mindblowing!!! Clap
RiyaDutta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

Riya, aapki aur meri khoob jamegi since u love Arnav and Damon😳. Dont these 2 redefine hot and antiheros. They take things to a new level!!!

I know I was shocked that I missed something so important. I just cant get over his expressions on that day. His head tilt trying to decipher what she is saying was worth a million dollars!!!

He wanted to know why she didnt tell him or if not him anyone from the house so that he could find out. My God!! His helplessness, the repeated gulps and then the way he threw all the questions that he had for Khushi at Anjali was mindblowing!!! πŸ‘

Awww...cant agree more wid u dear!!! I so love the bad boys with a chocolaty heart within!!!☺️πŸ€ͺ

Gosh they just manage to take the hotness and intensity to a whole new range...and we poor souls are left to shiver in after shocks!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Khushi is in for a huge shock in the coming episodes trying to catch up with this guy!!! Its just amazing yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ArHi_4ever thumbnail
@ RiyaDutta:
Honestly!! Kya ladka chuna hai yaar Khushi ke liye. But the thing is she is a good hearted soul but has enough mischief and spice to keep Arnav hooked to her!!! Their jodi is so perfect it makes me jealous!!!! πŸ€”πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ Edited by ArHi_4ever - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArHi_4ever

@ RiyaDutta:

Honestly!! Kya ladka chuna hai yaar Khushi ke liye. But the thing is she is a good hearted soul but has enough mischief and spice to keep Arnav hooked to her!!! Their jodi is so perfect it makes me jealous!!!! πŸ€”πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ

Seriously πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Both are the perfect foil for each other!!!😳 that's why they just sizzle every time they are together!!!😍☺️