Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I FELT BAD...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kuthisonam

kuthisonam

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I felt very emotionally bad for Urmilla and Rashi (EVEN though I watch this show for KOKILA!) when Urmilla had tears in her eyes and was wiping them after she turned and left, I felt so bad I mean after all she is just a mother: she wants what best for her daughter, things she wass deprived of due to her husband earning less!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysIchangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I FELT BAD..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
yea... sometimes i feel sorry for them.. but thinking about what they have done.. its nothing.. after all rashi lost most understanding people she would ever get..

neelabhaIchangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
If she really was a mother, who wants the best for her daughter, why did she ruin Rashi's life in the first place? I mean thanks to her kalakari's and ego Rashi was doing all these things which led to her being discovered in the first place. She never behaved like a real mother and properly only feels sorry for herself

neelabha-JollyJabeen-

smile365days

smile365days

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I dont really feel bad about them, since everyone wants the best for their kids. But that doesnt not mean cheating, lying and destorying others' lives is justified. And its okay if her husband eanrs less. Material stuff isnt everything. Plus, if she wanted all good stuff for her daughter, she could have educated her and made her self sufficient rather than cheating the Modi family. They deserve a lot worse for their deeds. Poverty cannot justify inappropriate behavior.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neelabhaIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
They weren't exactly deprived!!
Jhitu bhai has a job, he provided enough for his wife to be able to stay at home and look after the house. She had water, electricity, a tv.
Rashi went to college and didn't seem to have restrictions placed on her by her parents.

So to say that Urmila was trying to make up for her daughter being deprived of material things is bizarre. She was envious of what others had. Even after being related to the Modi's through the marriage she was always envious of what others had and would continue to be so.
They are being served the just desserts for their self serving and selfish attitudes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysneelabhaIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.