..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well the episode had a good start...pinky's panic was nice and rupali portrayed it very nicely...well i was hoping for a tensionful episode but it was quite good that they showed the light moment of sweety n her husband in the beginning...sweety's point was quite right to her husband that giving full freedom to kids spoil them...their should be some restrictions...then come pinky's home scene...raavi was missing and everyone searching her out...and a new entry here...sweety pinky's brother with his wife...actually he was brother for name sake only...from all the characters i only didn't liked this character...he was not at all worried about his sister and raavi but was busy gossiping the news all around...though his wife talked quite maturely but instead of calming pinky she was saying many hurting things like raavi must have gone to meet abhishek etc...then shweta came as a supporter and did actually tried to calm pinky...and mr.ahluwalia ji's reaction was very amazing...i loved his part...he was so worried and at the same time i found that he was making things easy for pinky...then came the phone...and scene shifted to police station...well i thought it was too much to drag any matter like this to police station...it could have been solved mutually...and if raavi's nana ji only wanted raavi to tie rakhi then that could have been made at mutual level too...i found nana ji wrong at this stage...but then i found raavi's sweet behavior quite awkward with abhishek...i mean seriously she was so calm with him and saying sorry to him...well it was quite understandable why she did all this but still i didn't liked it...and then all other entered...raavi ignored pinky and hugged her dad...i loved this...if we children get a lesson for mistakes then parents too should have it...pinky disappointed raavi...and then omg after so much stress finally a relief came in form of shweta...haaye loved her shut up lectureπŸ˜†...funny one...and then pinky's home...raavi's behavior with her nana was so ridiculous...the way she talked was really rude...i know her mental state but still it was so damn...then nana ji's behavior too was not appropriate...his anger burst out...and yes ofcorse pinky's brother is a pain...gosh he is so damn selfish guy...i don't wanna talk of the later scene...then comes the scene of sweety's home...gosh loved shweta's energy throughout...fabulous...it was also a light moment..nice scene...and the danger amma and siren thing was really funny but on a social note it was bad too as it shows dis-respect towards parents...i found sweety's behavior not appropriate...she took away the cells...well i didn't found anything wrong but her saying that it will be till 10th was very wrong...do she seriously think that after the kid pass 10th this will stop or is she okay with all after 10th?...

s
o finally kids ke saath dosti ki huyi jeet...the fact that parents can be friends too with kid and their friendship won proved right...good to see it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just watched da Epi.. very good analysis Roopal.. nd i liked today's Epi more den da 1st 1.. it was quite interesting nd Sweety G made it more entertaining,..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Loved her Shut up lecture nd simply loved wen she saw Danger Amma on rocky cellphone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dat was really too much funny..🀣🀣
As a whole today's Epi was quite interesting nd entertaining..πŸ˜›
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its an intresting show for sure... sweetyji is amazing...OMG danger amma was hilarious
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: addicted2tv

its an intresting show for sure... sweetyji is amazing...OMG danger amma was hilarious

Danger Amma..🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
In today's episode...Shweta was the star for me...loved her as Sweety...she is sooo full of energy...😊
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very very well analysis rupal
i am cant stop laghing heraing sweta's dialoges...shut up was too good..even picky s bro ...n papaji was so funny
i enjoying it so much ...

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

me thinks the police station bit was really unnecessary ...and Pinky with her attitide can never be frnds with her children even if she wants to... I mean her mentality is not like that--- shes hyper and gets worried and upset v fast, her intentions mite be rite, but approach is very wrong...anyways, the husbands were good, rational and balanced