Thendral

leave the house Tulasi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
AngryAngryI want Tulasi to leave tamil's house at any cost if tamil ask tulasi to stop her educationAngry

I am 100% sure that Thamil do this for CHARU'S SAKEAngry
aND

tHULASI,
 U LUVED TAMIL COZ HE SUPPORTS U IN U R  EDUCATION SO DUNT Care what others say about u r education . Even divorce tamil if he told u to stop u r educationAngry

I LUV TAMIL BUT HE ACTS LIKE AN IDIOT NOWADAYS LISTENING WHATEVER HIS MUM AND CHARU SAYSSSAngry

HE PISSS ME OFFFAngry

i LUV THULASI AND TAMIL JODIII BUT...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmihaskatiekarthi173SweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "leave the house Tulasi" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kirunain

Groupbie

kirunain

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
i too want tulasi to leave tamil. then only he will be able to understand about tulasi love towards him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top