Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kehti he tumse kuch KHAMOSHIYAAN (official thread) (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by monaya_MS

Sajda will be aired  @ 10pm  from 14th feb..So i feel now we will get to see khamoshis promo very soon. Very soon yeh rishta should end and khamoshi should get 9pm slot.

I don't think so we will get Khamoshiyaan promo soon because after Sajda there is another show in the pipeline of Karan Wahi ' Ye Pyaar Nibhaney ge Hum' after this we will get the promo of Khamoshiyaan and yes I agree even I want the time slot 9.30 !! 
yup Karan wahi's show is suppose to be in pipeline but somewhere i think it may get delayed as he is busy with KTLK...
Watever man i just want Mohit's show to air asap...this wait is killingBroken Heart
i so wish we get 9.30 pm slot..though 9pm slot is d best but Diya batti is doing well so that won't be shifted.. n 2nd best os 9.30 slot..Hope YRKKH shifts..so want 9.30 slot!!

But Karan Wahi is doing a cameo role , I so wish that his show gets delay , I can understand your condition same is the case with me , I'm missing him alot , and I cry daily for him !!
Yep I agree 9.30 slot is the best time for his show !! 
Yeah i know dats a cameo role... God knows yaar waht is going to happen..
May be KW's show will air in Feb n Mohit's in March...
yeah these days are passing by crying... :((

Just hope if Mohit's show is after KW's show then we may get 9.30 slot... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kehti he tumse kuch KHAMOSHIYAAN (official thread) (Page 151)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Edited by charmee_sammy - 24 January 2012 at 1:51am

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monaya_MS

Sajda will be aired  @ 10pm  from 14th feb..So i feel now we will get to see khamoshis promo very soon. Very soon yeh rishta should end and khamoshi should get 9pm slot.

I don't think so we will get Khamoshiyaan promo soon because after Sajda there is another show in the pipeline of Karan Wahi ' Ye Pyaar Nibhaney ge Hum' after this we will get the promo of Khamoshiyaan and yes I agree even I want the time slot 9.30 !! 
yup Karan wahi's show is suppose to be in pipeline but somewhere i think it may get delayed as he is busy with KTLK...
Watever man i just want Mohit's show to air asap...this wait is killingBroken Heart
i so wish we get 9.30 pm slot..though 9pm slot is d best but Diya batti is doing well so that won't be shifted.. n 2nd best os 9.30 slot..Hope YRKKH shifts..so want 9.30 slot!!

But Karan Wahi is doing a cameo role , I so wish that his show gets delay , I can understand your condition same is the case with me , I'm missing him alot , and I cry daily for him !!
Yep I agree 9.30 slot is the best time for his show !! 
Yeah i know dats a cameo role... God knows yaar waht is going to happen..
May be KW's show will air in Feb n Mohit's in March...
yeah these days are passing by crying... :((

Just hope if Mohit's show is after KW's show then we may get 9.30 slot... 
exactly God knows what is going to happen and how much do we have to wait now? 
I think the same thing 
yeah Cry and even MoNaya doesn't feel like interacting with us , why can't they update their blog? How much time will it take to update 2 lines of a blog? 
hope so !! *finger crosses*

charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top