Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

why everytime, its only US? how much longer do we have to wait? am feeling SO depressed since few days man...its enough NOW

monaya_MS : I agree...so want 9:30 pm timeslot for my baby's show and hope we will get 9:30 timeslot only!

Yes even i too want 9.30 slot only.Now yeh rishta has completed 3 yrs,enf let them end that or let that go to afternoon slot.Now wtg. for  some news of khamoshiyan.No patience.
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can someone please go bombard the sbs or sbb people with request to go dig up some news about show or better yet to go dig him up from where ever he is now days and bring him in front of us ...causs this wait is killing me🥺

mohit i am suppose to be of off IF and focusing on exams yet here i am desperetly looking for news about you... come back baby😳 pleaassseee❤️
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many of us want 9.30 slot.. I hope its 9.30 slot only for Mohit's show..

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Guys is there any way to get distracted???
This wait is killing me...Missing HIM terribly🥺
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

Sajda will be aired  @ 10pm  from 14th feb..So i feel now we will get to see khamoshis promo very soon. Very soon yeh rishta should end and khamoshi should get 9pm slot.

I don't think so we will get Khamoshiyaan promo soon because after Sajda there is another show in the pipeline of Karan Wahi ' Ye Pyaar Nibhaney ge Hum' after this we will get the promo of Khamoshiyaan and yes I agree even I want the time slot 9.30 !! 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

I don't think so we will get Khamoshiyaan promo soon because after Sajda there is another show in the pipeline of Karan Wahi ' Ye Pyaar Nibhaney ge Hum' after this we will get the promo of Khamoshiyaan and yes I agree even I want the time slot 9.30 !! 

yup Karan wahi's show is suppose to be in pipeline but somewhere i think it may get delayed as he is busy with KTLK...
Watever man i just want Mohit's show to air asap...this wait is killing🥺
i so wish we get 9.30 pm slot..though 9pm slot is d best but Diya batti is doing well so that won't be shifted.. n 2nd best os 9.30 slot..Hope YRKKH shifts..so want 9.30 slot!!
charmee_sammy thumbnail
If no news at least show the female lead...
I wonder how she'll be..
just hope she is pretty, fair, has innocent face, n of course acts well.. n looks good with mohit😳
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why no news about khamoshiyaan?

hope this show and mohit realy coming.
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

yup Karan wahi's show is suppose to be in pipeline but somewhere i think it may get delayed as he is busy with KTLK...

Watever man i just want Mohit's show to air asap...this wait is killing🥺
i so wish we get 9.30 pm slot..though 9pm slot is d best but Diya batti is doing well so that won't be shifted.. n 2nd best os 9.30 slot..Hope YRKKH shifts..so want 9.30 slot!!

But Karan Wahi is doing a cameo role , I so wish that his show gets delay , I can understand your condition same is the case with me , I'm missing him alot , and I cry daily for him !!
Yep I agree !! Hope he comes back soon !! 
Edited by -BurningDesire- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

If no news at least show the female lead...

I wonder how she'll be..
just hope she is pretty, fair, has innocent face, n of course acts well.. n looks good with mohit😳

Even I wish the same thing  !! 😳