Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WOOHOO...KUNAL WINS!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Damn man,i was jumpin up n dwn when he won...when thakral broke d cd,i was like come on Sidhi,u jus need d number on d cover..pls think...then when they showed her sad face in court,i was like NOOO Dead...Kunal's gonna loose...i was jus prayin tat sum1 walks in2 d courtroom wit d cd...n when d guy did...i jus started dancinDancing..goin IN YOUR FACE,THAKRALLOL...nw,i'm jus waitin 2 c Raveena aka Dumbeena's face when she finds out Rohit's guilty...n d precap was awesome...FINALLY SINAL'S FIRST HUG Hug!!! Cant wait!!! Congrats Kunal!!!! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

efsunsur001Rajinilicious-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOOHOO...KUNAL WINS!!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel001

angel001

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Damn man,i was jumpin up n dwn when he won...when thakral broke d cd,i was like come on Sidhi,u jus need d number on d cover..pls think...then when they showed her sad face in court,i was like NOOO Dead...Kunal's gonna loose...i was jus prayin tat sum1 walks in2 d courtroom wit d cd...n when d guy did...i jus started dancinDancing..goin IN YOUR FACE,THAKRALLOL...nw,i'm jus waitin 2 c Raveena aka Dumbeena's face when she finds out Rohit's guilty...n d precap was awesome...FINALLY SINAL'S FIRST HUG Hug!!! Cant wait!!! Congrats Kunal!!!! Clap

yipeee the most awaited moment sinal 1st hugDay Dreaming in front of,, evil witchaROFL
parPartyty timeeeClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
booo to stupid thakralsshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Yeah, great to see Kunal win the case even-though we were expecting him to win, but to actually witness the moment was really exhilarating. Many good things happened in the show today. SiNal's MU were clears, Kunal won the case, Rohit getting what he deserved and finally SiNal hugging in front of witcha. Great episode indeed. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.Rajinilicious

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Yeah, great to see Kunal win the case even-though we were expecting him to win, but to actually witness the moment was really exhilarating. Many good things happened in the show today. SiNal's MU were clears, Kunal won the case, Rohit getting what he deserved and finally SiNal hugging in front of witcha. Great episode indeed. 
yep  today's epi is the master pieceTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JatinFanRajinilicious-Rani

sanjanasiri

Groupbie

sanjanasiri

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
how did he win the case ...
any one plz reply

angellovergirl

Goldie

angellovergirl

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
todays episode was amazing!
it was fast-paced and a lot happen.
Kunal won the case - u dont understand how happy i was!
their misunderstanding cleared and i'm hoping that siddhi had a hand in getting the evidence for kunal and that kunal finds out very soon.
and the best part: the PRECAP!!!! that hug looked amazing!
cant wait to see it!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.