Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - Arnav's Challenge to Khushi

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my take on what tomorrow's episode will be about and I want in future.
Arnav's Challenge to Khushi
                          All that Khushi could do was see her world tumbling down around her and be powerless to do anything. What did this man want. He is totally clueless and he wants her to do that. Do arrangements for his engagement. hey Devi Maiyya raksha karna,she thought.
                          Arnav had compelled everyone to fix his engagement the next day by positively blackmailing them that it had to happen the next day or otherwise it will never happen. Lavanya had become upset by the idea of early engagement but his announcement shocked her. So now she was ready to get engaged to him anytime her ASR wanted. Nani and Anjali had finally relented knowing full well of their chote's stubbornness.
                       Khushi had been devastated. What did this man want. to prove that she was not happy. That he was happy. Khushi then felt bad for feeling sad as she had to be happy for her friend. That was when he had said that she had to do all the preparations. She could not refuse it as Anjali and Nani looked happy about this prospect and also they had approved of it as they knew she would do everything perfectly.
                      Khushi did not quite understand why she was feeling very sad nor did she know why her heart felt so heavy. She just nodded her head and hugged a very enthusiastic Lavanya. She wished her and also wished him. He looked at her as though expecting something else from her but she just moved away. She had been very busy the whole day and it was about afternoon when she was about to get things for the engagement when Akash said he needed to talk to her.
A:Khushiji I would like to talk to you reagrding Payalji.
K:What about jiji Akashji? Asked an already frustrated Khushi.
A:Khushiji, you see I love her and even proposed to her. But she told me that we will never be together and I am really upset. Will you please ask her whether or not she has feelings for me. Please Khushiji. She told me we can never marry because of te difference in status.
K: Akashji what are you saying? Well I did not know any of this and if jiji had said to you that she is not interested then I am sorry, I could not help.
                       Arnav who had overheard their conversation asked her," what are you doing? What do you and your sister think? That you will ever get a proposal like Akash? What is wrong with him?
                       Khushi finally let out her frustration on him saying that,"What is wrong na? He is your brother. The brother of a gamandi insaan like you and I will never let this happen."
                     Arnav stared into her eyes and finally said," I will make it happen.Arnav Singh Raizada has his own way and I will get Akash married to your sister and let us see if you could do anything."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..his stubborness
akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hey that's  a nice concept to elaborate on. Why dont you convert it to a SS or an FF

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

this is great! plz continue!

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A really good one!! continue soon!
SimmyOwais thumbnail
yeah arnav go on get them married
this is one challeneg where im on team Arnav... i never thought id see the day when i would switch teams willingly but i want him to win this one!!!
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG this is really really great OS

i really liked the last part where Arnav told Kushi

" I will make it happen.Arnav Singh Raizada has his own way and I will get Akash married to your sister and let us see if you could do anything." 

Fab story dear really enjoyed this..
Thanks for the PM :-))))
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah gr8 arnav and his stubbornness huh his gonna win this battle m for him 👍🏼 
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
well ummm is tht all????
plz update the nxt part