Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetcharms

Goldie

sweetcharms

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
humsafar is the one of the best and an out-class show ...                                                 the characters of both ashar n khirad are charming n fawad,mahira n naveen are doing a phenomenal jobClap!! agree about the dialouges...they are weak sometimes n the  OST  is indeed touching ...     enjoying every bit of the show!        

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer_lovercute_sohialshivani_guptaTaifyKai.bonibright

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Humsafar full drama review TVKahani" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aiim

aiim

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
humsafar- a fantastic serial.
 agree ,Fawad Khan does full justice to this role .other characters are equally good.Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer_lovershivani_guptasweetcharmsTaifyIAmBadGirl

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Humsafar fans :P r :P everywhere :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
you mean its over...? ROFL  there are many actually too many humsafar fanatics here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_guptaKai.

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
NIcely reviewed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcharms

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
it is the review of the original drama that hasn't ended yet.

shivani_gupta

shivani_gupta

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i luv dis serial n fawad-mahira pairing...m an indian n dnt have access to humtv...i jst happend to watch its first episode...on youtube..den i watchd 2nd n 3rd...n after dat i watchd its rest of d episdes(till 10th) in a one go coz asher n khirad kept me hookd to d shw... d kind of subtlity n d innocence dat is dere in d eyes of asher n khirad...omggg...its magical...i guess after so many years i felt like calling a serial ...A CLASSIC MASTER PIECE...i read in one of d articles of fawad after his concert..dat he finds asher'scharacter a lil boring...bt seriously wanna tell him dat MUJHE AAPKE JAISE BORE KE SAATH CHAI PEENE MEIN KOI AITRAZ NAI HOGA..Big smile( i twistd his lyn frm d rain scene a lil bit...Wink) characterisation n d emotions which are shwn in d shw especially asher n khirad's character...its fantastic n awsum...kudos to dem...m in luv wid dis shw...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...i thnk dese smileys will nt be enough to express my feeling after watchng dis shw...n fawad..he is a damn gud singer...watchd his concert  video...:)already waiting for 2morrow's episode...:)

Edited by shivanigupta - 02 December 2011 at 7:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer_lovercute_sohialaishachaudhryaiimzanish_ksweetcharmsscorpian87basicquestion1Mithuu

basicquestion1

IF-Dazzler

basicquestion1

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
incredible story line and gorgeous cast. all of them are superb at their character playing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer_lovercute_sohial

Post Reply New Post

Go to top