Page   of 7

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by Shamz.

Hahahaaha, omg so many comments and discussionLOL YayParty

But mostly i agree with all. TA wont ever love Charu or look at her romantically, his heart is full and full for Thulasi onlyDay Dreaming Now he is only mad at her, that shows the conversation with MM at temple. Even if they seperate for small days, they wont hate eachotherBig smile

@ Guns: Shall i say you when i found Charu attractive?ROFL (Many will take slippers now to throw it to GermanyROFL)
Okie, i wil tell the truth, i found she was good and attractive, when she went with TA to ashramam. I dont know whether she was acting on that day, but i liked her action (I mean Srividya oda acting). It was good and emotional, but what i hated was when TA laughed at her and when he was looking at her.Angry Okie, that time he forgot Thuls, becoz of ther bank scene, still i couldnt take thatLOL
But Charu was good appo and she spoke very quitROFL We can rewatch those scene, yenna nowadays only gutteringg and blabberinggD'oh But i dont mean rewatching Charu scenes, i mean old Thendral episBig smile

Enna sonnalum Guns & co will find faults, i have to be carefulROFL They like to damage meCry

ithu... ithu... ithukaga than ellarum solranga u loves charu nu.ROFLROFLROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday-Nov 22- (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@Shammy...you find that Ashram scene good and Charu was attractive in that?? Shocked Shocked...blib blub bleah D'oh. Acc to me she was not attractive that day and he did not look at her romantically but had sympathy with her for being an orphan and hence smiled at her Angry (loose paiyan D'oh). I never will find Charu aunty attractive, but cute yes...when Gokul's family came to ponnupaathufy her and one more scene she met TA for the first time. SV looked very pretty and cute in those Saaris in those scenes Embarrassed. And you dare to rewatch Aunty scene Angry...i won't come to Germany with slippers but with boots Evil Smile. The character Charu was and will be always ugly for me with her mind of "I want to grab another girl's hubby" Disapprove.

@Ranu...Shu shu Ranu Angry...please don't kaati koduthufy my weakness Tongue. Really Ranu Shocked...you also think she looks attractive in her pei looks Cry...NOOO NOOO NOOO. But agreed if two psychos romance in their own psychotic way...it would be cute and look natural and cute. After all Psycho uncle really suits to psycho aunty Big smile.

Edited by Gunz. - 23 November 2011 at 8:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.Shemmokarthi173

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Nice discussions everyone...I'm reading it all and enjoying them.

Like Ranuja said, I remember the scene when Tamil ended up at the same house as Tulasi and Tulasi ignored him and he got so mad...sigh...those were the good times of the serial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top