Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
  Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Sudha has started to show her true colours to Thulasi Stern Smile and I feel that it is necessary for our heroine to understand about her so called sister Ermm so that she will be more careful in future Stern Smile and as usual GW has added fuel to the fire which for sure will create a rift between the two Unhappy .

It was good to see Kalyani , VR and Mohan after a long time Smile .

It was nice to see that Mohan saved Kalyani Smile from the clutches of the drunkards which clearly showed that he has reformed a lot than before Smile .

It was a shock to the viewers , when GP told Charu and her family to stay there for sometime Shocked knowing the obssession that she has for TA  Disapprove which will lead her to harm Thulasi in order to own him Ouch and I don't know as to when he will tell about her psychatric problem to VR and TA as the situation is becoming worse as days go by Confused .

Moreover I didn't expect that ,TA will let down Thulasi Shocked in front of a dangerous psycho DeadDead  and also blamed that T was the main cause for all these problems Ouch which will give an immense pleasure to the ghost Unhappy and will also induce her to plan everything in a vigorous manner to separate T&T Disapprove .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanshubbaPearl.sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday-Nov 22- (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Looks like I created a stir or may be shock wave in this forum when I mentioned the possibility of TA/Chaaru romance. It is not impossible under the present circumstances. Because TA is totally demoralized. GW has succeeded in getting him to her side. I felt that way for 1 silly reason. Chaaru has been made to look very attractive. When TA was trying to get her attention to apologize, I felt there was something in the way he looked. After all TA is a man. I have seen  so many serials and such things have happened. This is my gut feeling that the director is going to cause a separation bet TT, so that T has new realization and goes ahead and achieve some thing in life with vengeance.
It does not mean that TA/ and Chaaru will be happy. TA and gang will be in deep trouble with a split personality Chaaru.
This is the way Kumaran can drag the serial like the way they did with Kasturi, Kolam etc. If Chaaru track is over, T/TA will be happy couples. What else is there to drag the serial for Kumaran?
This is just my 2 cents worth or may not be even that.

I don't think ppl here were shocked by your comment but rather amused as everyone (maybe except you Embarrassed) is more than convinced and sure that something like that won't happen in this serial Approve. You might have seen many serials with this kind of story but Thendral has been unique until this innocent Charu baby (Dead) turned into a psychotic aunty Dead...you, me and everyone else here know very well that it won't happen in Thendral Tongue. Otherwise i agree with what Ruby akka and Smiles said.

So acc to you TA trying to get attention to apologize on behalf of his wife seems as if he is attracted to so called Charu- charms. Acc to me Charu has never had any charm in this serial (oh i hope you won't get mad at me...it is just my POV Embarrassed)...and i think in TA's POV he has never considered Charu as an attractive girl but as someone way tooo innocent or child-like (Dead) who would not want to harm or hurt anyone at any cost (like we know he is in for a big shock in this case which he deserves). And above all these...TA didn't go to that cheap level (he reached Gutter-level in those last few weeks, but not that of a two timer) and he hurts Thulasi for suspecting him for the pure relationship (in his POV...definetly not in psycho darling's) he has with his Sakhi. If he was attracted to so called Charu-charms...he would not dare to see Thuls' face now.

@Smiles...Charu and attractive LOL LOL. All she did was making TA uncomfortable always. She was kottufying kavithai mela kavithai in park (Lyricist Mrs. Thamizharasu aam Dead Dead...grrr) and was staring at him as if she is gonna eat him Dead and that poor guy felt soo uncomfortable and she was hugging him in hospital Dead and made him uneasy again. And maybe her "Sothai vomit as much as possible as i am here to enthufy" - attitude (puke puke puke) made Charu Aunty attractive???...who knows Confused. I don't think many will agree that she is attractive in those ghost avatars.

Okie i knoww i am crossing my limits in a open forum Disapprove...i better shut up now.

Edited by Gunz. - 23 November 2011 at 5:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Originally posted by Jan50

Looks like I created a stir or may be shock wave in this forum when I mentioned the possibility of TA/Chaaru romance. It is not impossible under the present circumstances. Because TA is totally demoralized. GW has succeeded in getting him to her side. I felt that way for 1 silly reason. Chaaru has been made to look very attractive. When TA was trying to get her attention to apologize, I felt there was something in the way he looked. After all TA is a man. I have seen  so many serials and such things have happened. This is my gut feeling that the director is going to cause a separation bet TT, so that T has new realization and goes ahead and achieve some thing in life with vengeance.
It does not mean that TA/ and Chaaru will be happy. TA and gang will be in deep trouble with a split personality Chaaru.
This is the way Kumaran can drag the serial like the way they did with Kasturi, Kolam etc. If Chaaru track is over, T/TA will be happy couples. What else is there to drag the serial for Kumaran?
This is just my 2 cents worth or may not be even that.

I don't think ppl here were shocked by your comment but rather amused as everyone (maybe except you Embarrassed) is more than convinced and sure that something like that won't happen in this serial Approve. You might have seen many serials with this kind of story but Thendral has been unique until this innocent Charu baby (Dead) turned into a psychotic aunty Dead...you, me and everyone else here know very well that it won't happen in Thendral Tongue. Otherwise i agree with what Ruby akka and Smiles said.

So acc to you TA trying to get attention to apologize on behalf of his wife seems as if he is attracted to so called Charu- charms. Acc to me Charu has never had any charm in this serial (oh i hope you won't get mad at me...it is just my POV Embarrassed)...and i think in TA's POV he has never considered Charu as an attractive girl but as someone way tooo innocent or child-like (Dead) who would not want to harm or hurt anyone at any cost (like we know he is in for a big shock in this case which he deserves). And above all these...TA didn't go to that cheap level (he reached Gutter-level in those last few weeks, but not that of a two timer) and he hurts Thulasi for suspecting him for the pure relationship (in his POV...definetly not in psycho darling's) he has with his Sakhi. If he was attracted to so called Charu-charms...he would not dare to see Thuls' face now.

@Smiles...Charu and attractive LOL LOL. All she did was making TA uncomfortable always. She was kottufying kavithai mela kavithai in park (Lyricist Mrs. Thamizharasu aam Dead Dead...grrr) and was staring at him as if she is gonna eat him Dead and that poor guy felt soo uncomfortable and she was hugging him in hospital Dead and made him uneasy again. And maybe her "Sothai vomit as much as possible as i am here to enthufy" - attitude (puke puke puke) made Charu Aunty attractive???...who knows Confused. I don't think many will agree that she is attractive in those ghost avatars.

Okie i knoww i am crossing my limits in a open forum Disapprove...i better shut up now.

Hey Gunz..you are so funny and pongiezhuthuteenga ta - thulasi love a underestimate pannathukku..ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfansneha_vijaykarthi173harith25

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thanks vjyama for the update

@Jan50:I can never accept your comment of ta falling for pei.I think you are not following properly..LOLConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijaykarthi173harith25

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
hi friends
 hope the director will make some twist in the serial ..bt very sure that tamil will not fall for charu ,,what ever the situation may be he stills love thulasi and only thulasi is in his heart no one can separate ,,,cahru thinks that her plan is working bt soon that will give a big appu to her and GW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15karthi173harith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hahahaaha, omg so many comments and discussionLOL YayParty

But mostly i agree with all. TA wont ever love Charu or look at her romantically, his heart is full and full for Thulasi onlyDay Dreaming Now he is only mad at her, that shows the conversation with MM at temple. Even if they seperate for small days, they wont hate eachotherBig smile

@ Guns: Shall i say you when i found Charu attractive?ROFL (Many will take slippers now to throw it to GermanyROFL)
Okie, i wil tell the truth, i found she was good and attractive, when she went with TA to ashramam. I dont know whether she was acting on that day, but i liked her action (I mean Srividya oda acting). It was good and emotional, but what i hated was when TA laughed at her and when he was looking at her.Angry Okie, that time he forgot Thuls, becoz of ther bank scene, still i couldnt take thatLOL
But Charu was good appo and she spoke very quitROFL We can rewatch those scene, yenna nowadays only gutteringg and blabberinggD'oh But i dont mean rewatching Charu scenes, i mean old Thendral episBig smile

Enna sonnalum Guns & co will find faults, i have to be carefulROFL They like to damage meCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.sneha_vijayQuelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@ Gunz. ROFL ROFLROFLROFL ... I knew underneath all that TA hate... u still love him nu Hug now i can confirm with your small outburst defending TA's sincerity to Thuls Big smile

But I have to disagree with you one part and that is Charu not being attractive. I think she's cute when she's in her pei avatars Wink and I find that more attractive than Charu's niceness which always looks fake to me... And if her romantic looks were aimed at Kesari instead of TA, I'd think that'd be cute too...ROFL (don't kill me Ouch)

Only now I finally watched the scene between TA and Charu from yesterday's episode and I have to say it was quite funny to me especially when he couldn't look at her face (maybe he was scared she will eat him with her pei look Shocked )

The scene was good because  #1 TA made Charu to think that he starting to hate Thulasi and #2 Charu ignoring TA had no effect on him resembling when Thuls ignored him Tongue I still remember last year when TA kept trying to talk to her and she kept walking away until he finally pulled her hand and yelled her for ignoring him LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

@ Gunz. ROFL ... I knew underneath all that TA hate... u still love him nu Hug now i can confirm with your small outburst defending TA's sincerity to Thuls Big smile

But I have to disagree with you one part and that is Charu not being attractive. I think she's cute when she's in her pei avatars Wink and I find that more attractive than Charu's niceness which always looks fake to me... And if her romantic looks were aimed at Kesari instead of TA, I'd think that'd be cute too...ROFL (don't kill me Ouch)

Only now I finally watched the scene between TA and Charu from yesterday's episode and I have to say it was quite funny to me especially when he couldn't look at her face (maybe he was scared she will eat him with her pei look Shocked )

The scene was good because  #1 TA made Charu to think that he starting to hate Thulasi and #2 Charu ignoring TA had no effect on him resembling when Thuls ignored him Tongue I still remember last year when TA kept trying to talk to her and she kept walking away until he finally pulled her hand and yelled her for ignoring him LOL

Ranu.superb scene la.we cant forgot that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top