Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
wow...good discussion about the looks of TA and C...it reminded me about the scene where TA will try to look at C's face and try to romanceDead...ofcoure he did not even get a single digit mark for it...rofl i remember switchin off my TV and throwing away my remote...rofl now that dialogue and scene makes me laugh mad thkg of TA's expressions...but after marrying thulz though psycho tried to touch him, go along in the bike etc etc with her looks his looks were only bcos of guilt and friendship..but loser psycho s thinking his guilty feeling will turn into love...but TA shd prove his guilty feeling will turn into a scene he s imagining now - KP tying thali to psycho - and TA telling en friend a unkita oppadikaren...un health a nee careful a pathuko to KP...Tongue...and thats the reason for his action aka following psycho all around the house...
About T and T separation...if T decides to move from TA i feel its a way good for their life..i meant to say a temp. separation for few days time...this will make TA think more about T and he will have a time space to think about her bcos whenever he sees her he gets reminded about she shouting at Psycho..so if T tries to be away for a while deftly TA's mind will focus about T and may be then he will start to think of a reason about her acts towards psycho...bcos even if she is quiet he tries to provoke her and the gap btwm them becomes more...so T away for few days is a way better for both of them...he going to blore alone will not help though as he wd be focussing abt KP etc...so somehow the time space is reqd for both to calm down and sort out the issue...lets see

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrimala_15Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday-Nov 22- (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
GP is a disappointment... he knows about C's mental health issue and he is still not doing anything about it. He should have at least warned about her condition and tried to help her instead of keeping quiet. 
The director should show T solving the problem all on her own... I think she will visit GP's on her own and something might come out if.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15ThendralfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

and i dnt like sudha...and her activities and why is thulasi just crying...
why cant she try to do something..

back to kalayan and mohan..
nice to see both bt is mohan really changed and what is kalayani going to do or decided ...

coming to pie she acts like ignoring tamil if she does  it really so that all will be happy suma va she gave many trouble to thulasi when she was in abroad and now she is near dnt no what is planned...
before doing something thulasi should take a step...

Edited by sneha_vijay - 23 November 2011 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaShemmokarthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the update.

@Jan: It may be possible TA falls for Charu. But in that case, he will lose Thulasi forever and he will be seen as a villain and not a hero anymore. A reality is earlier Charu was the one following TA and these days we find TA is following Charu and is pulling at her. Is it the way of a hero? And if a woman wants to marry a man pulling at her, she is really not capable of loving. Isn't she just relishing the pulling he is doing? How has things changed this way?

As far Sudha, it is true she has her own selfish motive. But then she is the antithesis of TA. Also we know that it won't hurt if T were like Sudha but not like Laav. Thulasi has to behave in a similar way to her MIL like Sudha does.

Edited by maha2us - 22 November 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@jan50:tamil falls for charu va?AngryAngryAngry.pls dont say like this.

it will never happen.tamil is mad at thulsi bcz he thinks thulsi suspecting him.then how he falls for charu?.he loves one and only thulsi.Star

"ulaga alagiya vantha koda enga tamil thulsiya mattum than love pannu varuu"

Edited by karthi173 - 22 November 2011 at 10:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfansneha_vijayshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

kirunain

Groupbie

kirunain

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
hi ranju!
        tamil haven't loved charu. tamil loved tulasi so deeply so that only he was not able to leave eventhough he was engaged to marry charu.
                tamil kept charu bec of his mom and he liked her. love is different from like.
tamil showed affectionate towards bec she is orphan and she is good gal. so that only. we can take as it is love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmokarthi173

kirunain

Groupbie

kirunain

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
tulasi used to say 1day she is happy means next 10days she used to cry.
       till now only 5days r gone. another 5days left for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Vjayam for the super update...

Finally the pshycho has arrived! their family is happy that she wanted to come to chennai am .. she wants to meet TA and torture him and Tulasi. As all of u said.. VR might get an heart attack if he checks his bank balance and businsess. TA following Charu reminded me of the day when he met her for the first time. she was following him that day but is that the same old Charu??

Tulasi has witnessed a bull fight and she remained calm and silent but it irritates to see her crying again!Thumbs Down 

I dont think TA will fall for Charu, its just a wrong impression!

intha puyal kadanthu thendral veesum...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayashrisneha_vijayshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top