Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Tuesday-Nov 22- (Page 4)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
lol Pearl...ipdi oru siggy i made and gave her nu i remembered after seeing onlyROFL...Shammu darling you doesn't bug ur Tans with pei siggy offer anymoreConfused...why is thatTongue...Shammu TA/pei eye lock was there aa nu i re-watched epi in muteROFL...paavam me tomorrow i am updating pei's super dialogs if there's anyOuch...i am tell u already as its pei scene update willl be bit late by 15min or soConfused

Edited by Tanu. - 22 November 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmokarthi173

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Nooo, she should give me SB, yenna im trying to make her seeying Charu again and again. Maanasukula puthi vacha love ah me taking out by Tans with CharuROFL

Ewww, no Thuls is special. Charu is only until she GTHLOL I know count the days from today to when her climax will come nuLOL

Btw Theiva ka will be very happy, becoz on her Birthday her lover aka Charu came backROFLIHU!

@Tans: Hhaha noo i wont bug you. I will be nalla ponnu from todayyClap Me clapping myselfCry
Hahhahaaha, awww i will be with you, ok? Tomo noo schoolBig smile

Ruby-86ThendralfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the super update! Big smile

OMG Shammy, love your siggie! ehehhehhehe...
Tanu should make one for TA...  Appo iruntha Hero, Ippo irukra Zero! Cry

Ruby-86ThendralfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
@Jan50... LOL... TA falling for Charu?? ROFL  I saw sparks flying more between GW and Psycho Wink

Poor TA tried to fall for Charu when he thought Thuls was in love with Anandh and that didn't work out so well... he may be stupid and mean and cruel to Thuls but to actually stop loving her and start loving Charu...that's just impossible

My only consolation for TA begging for Charu's forgiveness is that soon he will doing that to Thulasi for a long long time even if she forgives him in a second Tongue He should follow Thuls like a puppy for rest of life Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Looks like I created a stir or may be shock wave in this forum when I mentioned the possibility of TA/Chaaru romance. It is not impossible under the present circumstances. Because TA is totally demoralized. GW has succeeded in getting him to her side. I felt that way for 1 silly reason. Chaaru has been made to look very attractive. When TA was trying to get her attention to apologize, I felt there was something in the way he looked. After all TA is a man. I have seen  so many serials and such things have happened. This is my gut feeling that the director is going to cause a separation bet TT, so that T has new realization and goes ahead and achieve some thing in life with vengeance.
It does not mean that TA/ and Chaaru will be happy. TA and gang will be in deep trouble with a split personality Chaaru.
This is the way Kumaran can drag the serial like the way they did with Kasturi, Kolam etc. If Chaaru track is over, T/TA will be happy couples. What else is there to drag the serial for Kumaran?
This is just my 2 cents worth or may not be even that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.ThendralfanGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Looks like I created a stir or may be shock wave in this forum when I mentioned the possibility of TA/Chaaru romance. It is not impossible under the present circumstances. Because TA is totally demoralized. GW has succeeded in getting him to her side. I felt that way for 1 silly reason. Chaaru has been made to look very attractive. When TA was trying to get her attention to apologize, I felt there was something in the way he looked. After all TA is a man. I have seen  so many serials and such things have happened.This is my gut feeling that the director is going to cause a separation bet TT, so that T has new realization and goes ahead and achieve some thing in life with vengeance.
It does not mean that TA/ and Chaaru will be happy. TA and gang will be in deep trouble with a split personality Chaaru.
This is the way Kumaran can drag the serial like the way they did with Kasturi, Kolam etc. If Chaaru track is over, T/TA will be happy couples. What else is there to drag the serial for Kumaran?
This is just my 2 cents worth or may not be even that.

Please don't say this, not all men are like this in this world!. I am telling in general not all men flirts over another girl after they are married!, After-all TA is a man sounded like after all all men in this world are same. Why not think positive?! If its shown in many serials and many are 2 wife stories that  doesn't mean this is also like that. Not all serials portrayed hero like this and ended up with 2 wife story, the serials you mentioned portrayed hero as a negative role from beginning itself.

Even if there's a mini separation track that doesn't mean Thulasi will leave TA just like that!, She knows TA is being cheated in the name of love and affection by 3 great losers, she will fight to save her hubby for sure and she will prove TA is wrong. I am not agreeing to whatever TA is doing to Thulasi right now, the biggest punishment for him right now is Thulasi forgiving him for what ever he did and This will make him feel forever for whatever he is doing right now!

TA marrying Charu is not a only solution to "drag" the serial, There are many chances of new tracks, for example Sundari's son's entry, he might take over Charu's spot in future, who knows and more over Thulasi's mother track is just hanging so i assume if they could drag this past 1 year with Charu, they could drag Bhuwana's track for another year too as that got more sub chain tracks with Prabha, Sundari and rest!.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 22 November 2011 at 4:50pm

ThendralfanJan50shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Ruby, I was thinking very similar to what you wrote!

Not all men are the same.  And many Tamil serials do not show where the main male lead gets married twice (as far as I'm concerned).  

Tamil and Tulasi are very special in numerous ways.  They have this complex relationship that is not easy to understand.  However both love each other like there's no tomorrow.  We have seen this in many episodes and the highlight being the court episode.  I can bet that Tamil will never leave Tulasi and marry Charu, no matter what happens.  He loves Tulasi too much.  Tamil does not flirt with other girls, instead he speaks politely and friendly with everyone.  It is Charu who is taking advantage of this.

It may be possible that there is a separation for TT however it will not happen so easily.  For TT to separate, Tamil has to actually tell Tulasi to leave from his life...which I highly doubt will happen.  Some big drama needs to be in front of Tulasi for her to leave him.

Yes the serial is dragging with Charu.  But Charu is not the only solution to drag the show.  LIke Ruby said there are so many ideas and stories to add in the serial now.  

How is Charu made to look attractive...???

Don't worry Jan, let's think optimistically that Charu's track will be over before 2012.

ThendralfanRuby-86shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Looks like there could be a start of romance bet Chaaru and TA. Both looked stunning today. The first exchange of glance. Without realizing he may be falling for Chaaru now. 

ROFL, I think i got my own rights to tell my own opinion just like you and no offense at allBig smile

Right now TA is mad over Thulasi because he didn't expect her to do such thing (calling Charu Aunty and bashing her), he thinks suspecting Charu is suspecting him, to "some" extant i agree in this, in other extant i dont agree as he failed to think why Thulasi did such thing. Also i don't agree with him acting like that towards Thulasi as he knows that she wont suspect him, that is a silly part from him. When someone is mad/angry towards someone they end up listening to whatever others say pretty easily, that is a human nature. He is mainly worried about cancellation of Keshav/Charu wedding because of what Thulasi did also his major reason behind his anger. His look towards Charu is pure guilty feeling today and he feels ashamed for whatever Thulasi did and he didn't even see Charu's face when he talked, its only Charu Aunty who glared at him like she never seen a person like this, a person who feels guilty like this fall for Charu is just silly. Let him chase Thulasi out listening to GW, Lav and Charu as its their plan, i don't care. I still feel best punishment for him is Thulasi supporting him when he get to know about 3 losers, he will feel for it life time!

Thanks for the superb update Vjayam!

Edited by Ruby-86 - 22 November 2011 at 5:37pm

ThendralfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Go to top