Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thanks  vijayam for very very fast update.

waiting for good episodes.Day Dreaming

Edited by karthi173 - 22 November 2011 at 10:13am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday-Nov 22- (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssmily_face

ssmily_face

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful update
Feeling so sad for T... TA doesnot deserver her... She has to come up in life and throw TA out of her life

Edited by ssmily_face - 22 November 2011 at 10:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Thanks Vjayam for the super fast updates!!  Lucky you, you got Charu's entry.

Sudha is selfish but not an evil person.  She wants TT to be happy together but at the same time she is using Tamil to her advantage too.  How hard is it to get another employee for her store?  They can hire someone for a lower salary instead of giving 5 lacks to Tamil.  Tulasi was nice...remained calm and determined not to take the money.

GW...as usual eves dropping...omg her gutter was again too much today!!  The rude dialogues she says about her daughter in laws should be minimal.  I'm still missing Shanti Williams a lot now...

Mohan and Kalyani scene was nice...we are seeing them after a long time and it was good.  I noticed a bit more chemistry this time than before between them.  Good to see Mohan going on a positive root...but their relationship will only cause pain to Kalyani because of Padma who will act like GW too.  Not sure what Kalyani will say at the temple...??

Woohooo she's back!!  I actually expected some dramatic entry for her...and I never expected GW to be with Tamil today.  How is it that Tamil always gets the wrong timing when situations are in favour of Tulasi.  He listens to everything bad about Tulasi like Charu complaining but never sees the true colours of his mother!!

No GW and Charu hug???  I thought Charu would run to GW anf give her a hug...their chemistry is missing...he he...

Speaking of chemistry I am waiting to see more scenes with TT...Tamil will argue again with Tulasi saying Charu ignored him and is mad at him.  Will he make Tulasi go there and apologize to Charu?? 

I was so excited when Charu ignored Tamil!!  Too bad it was short though.  Tamil is so dumb to go and follow her to apologize!  

Now that Charu's back there are some new things to consider...
- Charu and business
- Charu and KP marriage
- GP seeing her psycho side again
- Tamil going back to Bangalore to work there now?

Hopefully the story moves faster now...

ya chance for this smiles bcz thulsi giving shocked expression in promo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieShemmo

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks Vijayam for a lovely update and very nice comments! Clap

Tulasi has started thinking and is getting more and more bolder everyday. How she is going to handle Psycho is something I am really looking forward to.

Kumaran had showed us a glimpse of that clever Tulasi before who chased away Psycho from her house. That Tulasi should come back . Without the help of Sudha, Tulasi should make Psycho fall at TAs feet and confess each and every cunning thing she did right from the beginning.

Tulasi should give such a "Nice" treatment to Psycho that she should expose everybody who helped her including SQ ,GW, Joseph, Kesari etc.Day Dreaming 

Will Kumaran show that bold, clever, intelligent Tulasi to us...Unhappy

No comments about TA...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for a lovely update Big smile.

Hmmm...opened the website to watch Thendral and saw Pei there Dead...did not dare to watch her comeback or even the whole epi...sigh Disapprove.

Pei madame...just like you always do...stand infront of a mirror with TA and his mommy darling to your both sides. And believe me ghost- madame...you yourself will decide to romance only your Sothai as she will make a perfect jodi for you in every aspect Approve. Get into your bloody empty head that TA looks like a little brother to you Charu aunty Dead Dead. Yeeeyyy...today i again got another reason to never ever forgive Pei madame Angry. She made TA a puppy Dead Angry.

I can't digest all her dramas of Kesari rejecting her coz of Thulasi bla bla bla Thumbs Down. Ennavo...hmmm Unhappy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update. Decent episode but sad and discouraging to see victory for Gw. Sudha is not evil .infact she has helped T to drive away Chaaru. At that time they did not need an employee. I wish they show a little changed Sudha. Her fault is not as huge as GW or sq. there is no need to applaud GW and TA for "exposing the so called real nature of Sudha" . Yes, Sudha is tough and no nonsense woman. That is why she hates TA. 
Looks like there could be a start of romance bet Chaaru and TA. Both looked stunning today. The first exchange of glance. Without realizing he may be falling for Chaaru now. 
Gp is a total boso. How can he totally forget what happened with Chaaru. He knows GW and Chaaru were in contact. He also knows GW is trying to get rid of t. Just saying T is great, is not enough. He should save her marriage.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3Gayashrimala_15ThendralfanRuby-86TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thanks for the wonderful update. Decent episode but sad and discouraging to see victory for Gw. Sudha is not evil .infact she has helped T to drive away Chaaru. At that time they did not need an employee. I wish they show a little changed Sudha. Her fault is not as huge as GW or sq. there is no need to applaud GW and TA for "exposing the so called real nature of Sudha" . Yes, Sudha is tough and no nonsense woman. That is why she hates TA. 
Looks like there could be a start of romance bet Chaaru and TA. Both looked stunning today. The first exchange of glance. Without realizing he may be falling for Chaaru now. 
Gp is a total boso. How can he totally forget what happened with Chaaru. He knows GW and Chaaru were in contact. He also knows GW is trying to get rid of t. Just saying T is great, is not enough. He should save her marriage.

Jan I agree with you about Sudha. Yeah Sudha had helped TA and T at most difficult times and she can definetely be forgiven for what she is doing now.

But I completely disagree with you on this. There will never be such situations where TA will fall for Chaaru. TA is crazy and he is terribly mad at Tulasi but he will never ditch Tulasi.

There can be a situation where Charu might play a drama saying that her marriage with KP got spoiled bcos of Tulasi, or she might even go to an extent of pulling TA in some trap and black mail him to get married to her but she can never take a place in TAs heart.

TA belongs to Tulasi and Tulasi will prove that soon...to Psycho

Ruby-86ThendralfanGayashriJan50TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vjayam for the superb update..Hug

Thulasi was good today.. and ofcourse the star today.. Even though she has been left all alone now.. I guess Puvi will come into support for her in tough times.. But any how she should be bold enough even though she is alone.. In the hospital and PS too last year she was made to stand all alone except MM and Kanagu.. Deepa was also not there to help cos of her father's health.. I think they are trying to show the same way.. by making her to stand all alone and face the problem to the extent and then save her when everything possible tough times have passed..Angry

Kalyani scene was as usual.. Its confusing what will she respond to Mohan in the temple.. So it may be clue for another K&M scene this week,...Confused

Charu.. Charu.. omg TA follwing her.. Charu will be in cloud nine for just following her to talk.. Dead In a way it is good that TA is doing all these and I want him to go to b'lore too... I don't care even if Charu goes there.. I believe only when Charu feels TA is hating Thulasi and starts to show her true identity by being close to TA.. then only TA will come to his full sense that Thulasi was/is right always.. Other than that even if he comes to know through Joseph or Kesav it won't be that effective.. or he should come to know by everyone at a time and even from Charu too.. then only TA will go against Charu, GW..

divya3Thendralfanmala_15Ruby-86shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top