Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Sudha has started to show her true colours to Thulasi 😳 and I feel that it is necessary for our heroine to understand about her so called sister πŸ€” so that she will be more careful in future 😳 and as usual GW has added fuel to the fire which for sure will create a rift between the two πŸ˜” .

It was good to see Kalyani , VR and Mohan after a long time 😊 .

It was nice to see that Mohan saved Kalyani 😊 from the clutches of the drunkards which clearly showed that he has reformed a lot than before 😊 .

It was a shock to the viewers , when GP told Charu and her family to stay there for sometime 😲 knowing the obssession that she has for TA  πŸ˜’ which will lead her to harm Thulasi in order to own him  and I don't know as to when he will tell about her psychatric problem to VR and TA as the situation is becoming worse as days go by πŸ˜• .

Moreover I didn't expect that ,TA will let down Thulasi 😲 in front of a dangerous psycho 🀒🀒  and also blamed that T was the main cause for all these problems  which will give an immense pleasure to the ghost πŸ˜” and will also induce her to plan everything in a vigorous manner to separate T&T πŸ˜’ .
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

Looks like I created a stir or may be shock wave in this forum when I mentioned the possibility of TA/Chaaru romance. It is not impossible under the present circumstances. Because TA is totally demoralized. GW has succeeded in getting him to her side. I felt that way for 1 silly reason. Chaaru has been made to look very attractive. When TA was trying to get her attention to apologize, I felt there was something in the way he looked. After all TA is a man. I have seen  so many serials and such things have happened. This is my gut feeling that the director is going to cause a separation bet TT, so that T has new realization and goes ahead and achieve some thing in life with vengeance.

It does not mean that TA/ and Chaaru will be happy. TA and gang will be in deep trouble with a split personality Chaaru.
This is the way Kumaran can drag the serial like the way they did with Kasturi, Kolam etc. If Chaaru track is over, T/TA will be happy couples. What else is there to drag the serial for Kumaran?
This is just my 2 cents worth or may not be even that.

I don't think ppl here were shocked by your comment but rather amused as everyone (maybe except you 😳) is more than convinced and sure that something like that won't happen in this serial . You might have seen many serials with this kind of story but Thendral has been unique until this innocent Charu baby (🀒) turned into a psychotic aunty 🀒...you, me and everyone else here know very well that it won't happen in Thendral πŸ˜›. Otherwise i agree with what Ruby akka and Smiles said.

So acc to you TA trying to get attention to apologize on behalf of his wife seems as if he is attracted to so called Charu- charms. Acc to me Charu has never had any charm in this serial (oh i hope you won't get mad at me...it is just my POV 😳)...and i think in TA's POV he has never considered Charu as an attractive girl but as someone way tooo innocent or child-like (🀒) who would not want to harm or hurt anyone at any cost (like we know he is in for a big shock in this case which he deserves). And above all these...TA didn't go to that cheap level (he reached Gutter-level in those last few weeks, but not that of a two timer) and he hurts Thulasi for suspecting him for the pure relationship (in his POV...definetly not in psycho darling's) he has with his Sakhi. If he was attracted to so called Charu-charms...he would not dare to see Thuls' face now.

@Smiles...Charu and attractive πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. All she did was making TA uncomfortable always. She was kottufying kavithai mela kavithai in park (Lyricist Mrs. Thamizharasu aam 🀒 🀒...grrr) and was staring at him as if she is gonna eat him πŸ€’ and that poor guy felt soo uncomfortable and she was hugging him in hospital 🀒 and made him uneasy again. And maybe her "Sothai vomit as much as possible as i am here to enthufy" - attitude (puke puke puke) made Charu Aunty attractive???...who knows πŸ˜•. I don't think many will agree that she is attractive in those ghost avatars.

Okie i knoww i am crossing my limits in a open forum πŸ˜’...i better shut up now.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

I don't think ppl here were shocked by your comment but rather amused as everyone (maybe except you 😳) is more than convinced and sure that something like that won't happen in this serial . You might have seen many serials with this kind of story but Thendral has been unique until this innocent Charu baby (🀒) turned into a psychotic aunty 🀒...you, me and everyone else here know very well that it won't happen in Thendral πŸ˜›. Otherwise i agree with what Ruby akka and Smiles said.

So acc to you TA trying to get attention to apologize on behalf of his wife seems as if he is attracted to so called Charu- charms. Acc to me Charu has never had any charm in this serial (oh i hope you won't get mad at me...it is just my POV 😳)...and i think in TA's POV he has never considered Charu as an attractive girl but as someone way tooo innocent or child-like (🀒) who would not want to harm or hurt anyone at any cost (like we know he is in for a big shock in this case which he deserves). And above all these...TA didn't go to that cheap level (he reached Gutter-level in those last few weeks, but not that of a two timer) and he hurts Thulasi for suspecting him for the pure relationship (in his POV...definetly not in psycho darling's) he has with his Sakhi. If he was attracted to so called Charu-charms...he would not dare to see Thuls' face now.

@Smiles...Charu and attractive πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. All she did was making TA uncomfortable always. She was kottufying kavithai mela kavithai in park (Lyricist Mrs. Thamizharasu aam 🀒 🀒...grrr) and was staring at him as if she is gonna eat him πŸ€’ and that poor guy felt soo uncomfortable and she was hugging him in hospital 🀒 and made him uneasy again. And maybe her "Sothai vomit as much as possible as i am here to enthufy" - attitude (puke puke puke) made Charu Aunty attractive???...who knows πŸ˜•. I don't think many will agree that she is attractive in those ghost avatars.

Okie i knoww i am crossing my limits in a open forum πŸ˜’...i better shut up now.

Hey Gunz..you are so funny and pongiezhuthuteenga ta - thulasi love a underestimate pannathukku..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks vjyama for the update

@Jan50:I can never accept your comment of ta falling for pei.I think you are not following properly..πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi friends
 hope the director will make some twist in the serial ..bt very sure that tamil will not fall for charu ,,what ever the situation may be he stills love thulasi and only thulasi is in his heart no one can separate ,,,cahru thinks that her plan is working bt soon that will give a big appu to her and GW

Shemmo thumbnail
Hahahaaha, omg so many comments and discussionπŸ˜† YayπŸ₯³

But mostly i agree with all. TA wont ever love Charu or look at her romantically, his heart is full and full for Thulasi only😍 Now he is only mad at her, that shows the conversation with MM at temple. Even if they seperate for small days, they wont hate eachotherπŸ˜ƒ

@ Guns: Shall i say you when i found Charu attractive?🀣 (Many will take slippers now to throw it to Germany🀣)
Okie, i wil tell the truth, i found she was good and attractive, when she went with TA to ashramam. I dont know whether she was acting on that day, but i liked her action (I mean Srividya oda acting). It was good and emotional, but what i hated was when TA laughed at her and when he was looking at her.😑 Okie, that time he forgot Thuls, becoz of ther bank scene, still i couldnt take thatπŸ˜†
But Charu was good appo and she spoke very quit🀣 We can rewatch those scene, yenna nowadays only gutteringg and blabberingg But i dont mean rewatching Charu scenes, i mean old Thendral episπŸ˜ƒ

Enna sonnalum Guns & co will find faults, i have to be careful🀣 They like to damage me😭
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Gunz. πŸ€£ 🀣🀣🀣 ... I knew underneath all that TA hate... u still love him nu πŸ€— now i can confirm with your small outburst defending TA's sincerity to Thuls πŸ˜ƒ

But I have to disagree with you one part and that is Charu not being attractive. I think she's cute when she's in her pei avatars πŸ˜‰ and I find that more attractive than Charu's niceness which always looks fake to me... And if her romantic looks were aimed at Kesari instead of TA, I'd think that'd be cute too...ROFL (don't kill me )

Only now I finally watched the scene between TA and Charu from yesterday's episode and I have to say it was quite funny to me especially when he couldn't look at her face (maybe he was scared she will eat him with her pei look 😲 )

The scene was good because  #1 TA made Charu to think that he starting to hate Thulasi and #2 Charu ignoring TA had no effect on him resembling when Thuls ignored him πŸ˜› I still remember last year when TA kept trying to talk to her and she kept walking away until he finally pulled her hand and yelled her for ignoring him πŸ˜†
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

@ Gunz. πŸ€£ ... I knew underneath all that TA hate... u still love him nu πŸ€— now i can confirm with your small outburst defending TA's sincerity to Thuls πŸ˜ƒ

But I have to disagree with you one part and that is Charu not being attractive. I think she's cute when she's in her pei avatars πŸ˜‰ and I find that more attractive than Charu's niceness which always looks fake to me... And if her romantic looks were aimed at Kesari instead of TA, I'd think that'd be cute too...ROFL (don't kill me )

Only now I finally watched the scene between TA and Charu from yesterday's episode and I have to say it was quite funny to me especially when he couldn't look at her face (maybe he was scared she will eat him with her pei look 😲 )

The scene was good because  #1 TA made Charu to think that he starting to hate Thulasi and #2 Charu ignoring TA had no effect on him resembling when Thuls ignored him πŸ˜› I still remember last year when TA kept trying to talk to her and she kept walking away until he finally pulled her hand and yelled her for ignoring him πŸ˜†

Ranu.superb scene la.we cant forgot that.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🀣
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahaaha, omg so many comments and discussionπŸ˜† YayπŸ₯³

But mostly i agree with all. TA wont ever love Charu or look at her romantically, his heart is full and full for Thulasi only😍 Now he is only mad at her, that shows the conversation with MM at temple. Even if they seperate for small days, they wont hate eachotherπŸ˜ƒ

@ Guns: Shall i say you when i found Charu attractive?🀣 (Many will take slippers now to throw it to Germany🀣)
Okie, i wil tell the truth, i found she was good and attractive, when she went with TA to ashramam. I dont know whether she was acting on that day, but i liked her action (I mean Srividya oda acting). It was good and emotional, but what i hated was when TA laughed at her and when he was looking at her.😑 Okie, that time he forgot Thuls, becoz of ther bank scene, still i couldnt take thatπŸ˜†
But Charu was good appo and she spoke very quit🀣 We can rewatch those scene, yenna nowadays only gutteringg and blabberingg But i dont mean rewatching Charu scenes, i mean old Thendral episπŸ˜ƒ

Enna sonnalum Guns & co will find faults, i have to be careful🀣 They like to damage me😭

ithu... ithu... ithukaga than ellarum solranga u loves charu nu.🀣🀣🀣.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shammy...you find that Ashram scene good and Charu was attractive in that?? 😲 😲...blib blub bleah . Acc to me she was not attractive that day and he did not look at her romantically but had sympathy with her for being an orphan and hence smiled at her 😑 (loose paiyan ). I never will find Charu aunty attractive, but cute yes...when Gokul's family came to ponnupaathufy her and one more scene she met TA for the first time. SV looked very pretty and cute in those Saaris in those scenes 😳. And you dare to rewatch Aunty scene 😑...i won't come to Germany with slippers but with boots 😈. The character Charu was and will be always ugly for me with her mind of "I want to grab another girl's hubby" πŸ˜’.

@Ranu...Shu shu Ranu 😑...please don't kaati koduthufy my weakness πŸ˜›. Really Ranu 😲...you also think she looks attractive in her pei looks 😭...NOOO NOOO NOOO. But agreed if two psychos romance in their own psychotic way...it would be cute and look natural and cute. After all Psycho uncle really suits to psycho aunty πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago