Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suk19

hopefully the more she talks the more deeper the grave is dug😃

I sure hope you are right 😃 she deserves it
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would love if Aham  hearing all of this looks at gopi all guilty because he slapped her because of kinjals kalakari grabs gopis hand  n takes her to the bedroom n apologises  😳
Ichangedit thumbnail

i would love if Aham  hearing all of this looks at gopi all guilty because he slapped her because of kinjals kalakari grabs gopis hand  n takes her to the bedroom n apologises  😳

😳 now I will dream about this all night. He should feel guilty about it, when he finds out the truth and maybe we will see Ahem having a falshbeack than. He shouldn't have slaped her, if it was true or not anyway. That is the one thing I have trouble to forgive him for. However it would be really great if he just pulls her with him infront of the whole family to speak with her in private about it. What do you think will he make a mess of the apology. I'm sure he does not have much practice in things like that. Gopi will properly go. Theres is nothing he should say sorry for and to forgive her for what ever reason comes to her mind. But he should apologise properly for what he did!!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: d-luna88

😳 now I will dream about this all night. He should feel guilty about it, when he finds out the truth and maybe we will see Ahem having a falshbeack than. He shouldn't have slaped her, if it was true or not anyway. That is the one thing I have trouble to forgive him for. However it would be really great if he just pulls her with him infront of the whole family to speak with her in private about it. What do you think will he make a mess of the apology. I'm sure he does not have much practice in things like that. Gopi will properly go. Theres is nothing he should say sorry for and to forgive her for what ever reason comes to her mind. But he should apologise properly for what he did!!

i agree because as he is finding out his wife is sidhi sadhi  naive simple girl who doesnt have a mean bone in her body (only when it comes to anita or shall i say rashi pretending to be anita  n then she beat her with a stick which was well deserved )
Ichangedit thumbnail

i agree because as he is finding out his wife is sidhi sadhi  naive simple girl who doesnt have a mean bone in her body (only when it comes to anita or shall i say rashi pretending to be anita  n then she beat her with a stick which was well deserved )

@bold 🤣  Oh please that wasn't mean. She thought she was a booth and booth can't be hurt by beating them with a stick 🤣

However you are right if the neglace kand comes out he will finally have all his doupts regarding her charakter taken away from him. Maybe this is another hurdle, which holds him back in progressing further in his relationship with gopi. As he said today he doesn't forget that easily. So with Kinjal truth coming out the path for gohem will be cleared 😃 (I think I read someone posting something similar today but can't remember where I read it and who wrote it, sorry)
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now they want to make dhawal the next gopi
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope this happens-- stay positive
xx
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would love your prediction come true today. But I am bit skeptical abt Kokila's reaction to Kinjal. When she knew that Kinjal was wrong regarding the gold incident, he scolded her in private. So, this time also even though Kokila may understand Kinjal's motive, may save the situation somehow and reprimand her later in her room. Dhawal is a good person and doesn't need an ugly partner like Kinjal. If she doesn't want to live with him he can move out from their relation. That will be a good punishment for her. Neither her family nor her husband for her.