Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
great quotes

this is one of my favourite quote

"Professor Quirrel was a great teacher just a minor draw back he had lord voldermort at the back of his head" - Harry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "game:fave quote (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikita_88

great quotes

this is one of my favourite quote

"Professor Quirrel was a great teacher just a minor draw back he had lord voldermort at the back of his head" - Harry

that one had gr8 timing too (in the books i mean)....

These are sum of the gems in my collection;

"I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you." -Dumby PS/SS

"By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many." -Dumby to harry in OotP

"Don't be silly, Dawlish. I'm sure you are an excellent Auror, I seem to remember you achieved 'Outstanding' in all your N.E.W.T.s, but if you attempt to — er — 'bring me in' by force, I will have to hurt you." - again dumby in his office to dawlish the auror.

Quotes by Sirus

"If you made a better rat than a human, that's not much to boast about."  - Luved this one.

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Makes you think doesn't it? thatz y i luv him

Then my favorite the weasley twins...

"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" [Molly Weasley]
'What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?" -hillarious... I must say these two have got terrific timing.

And how can anyone forget this gem by Mcgonagall.

Ah, of course. There is no need to tell me any more, Ms. Granger. Which one of you will be dying this year?

And the legendary "It unscrews the other way."

we'll thatz all for now.

regards,

tejas

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged
all the dialougues of the weasley twins...specially that of fred's Wink LOL

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
great quotes

i remembered another one i liked

"i don't go looking for trouble. trouble usually finds me" Harry

achal

IF-Dazzler

achal

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishani

I have so many....let me go home and refer back to my books to get the exact quotes and I will reply again to this post tomorrow.

Most of my fave quotes come from Ron and the twins. They are so hilarious! Smile

Hey Nishani, I just noticed you're a moderator.. Congratz!!!Tongue

Great quotes everyone!!

My favorites would have to be

"I take my hat off to you--- or I would, if I were not afraid of showering you with spiders." -Dumbledore

"There's no need to call me sir, professor"-Harry

There are many others but I can't remember all of them now.. Will have to go look back at my books.

Edited by achal - 18 February 2006 at 8:35am

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 24 February 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanks guys for replying! hope other ppl do to! and ya the weasley twin's qoutes are the best!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 3:23am | IP Logged
see my signature for gud one's I keep changing them every now n then.

The current one is

"You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on may counts... but you cannot deny he's got style..."

- Phineas Nigellus' Portrait after Dumbledore escapes from his office in OotP. it has got gr8 timing.

regards,

tejas

icychoco

Groupbie

icychoco

Posted: 25 February 2006 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i like the one frm goblet....... ron, when he still has'nt found a partner 4 d yule ball tell hermione "hermoione u r a girl". "great realization" says hermione acidly. LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top