Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I so love the new swayam...he finally is giving attitude to sharon her princess which is no more the scenario now...I so agree that swayam still at times feel there is no point arguing with her which can clearly be seen in tday's episode..swayam stopping himself from responding back several times tday.

Sharon is missing the attention swayam use to give her...and she cant let her guard down and accept the fact and is tyring to talk to him by arguing with him.

Swayam looks like is fighting with himself, showing that he does not want sharon at all...but kudos to shantanu for playing this full on attitude swayam so well..i litreally have to check the old scenes when i miss that majnu swayam...yeh wala swayam toh lagta hi nahin hai ki kabhi majnu bhi tha..he is playing it so well.  

She can't see swayam with anyone else and can't even let her guard down and accept the fact that she feels for him. While arguing tday sharon mentioned that "Galti tumhari thi" I guess once her misunderstanding is cleared she will do anythng to get swayam back and it will be awsum to watch sharon the diva breaking down...
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 12 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

the "dream on" was damn cool...i love angry swayam almost as much as i love ripper stefan

Ooh, haha...totally! As do I, so high five on both! 😃
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m loving the new killer attitude of swayam... Par agar dono aise hi fight karte rahe toh paas kaise aayenge...!!!! And though it was high time for swayam to stand up for himself.. I am missing my majnu... Very much... But i loved the convo outside locker room... Tujhe mata ka bulava aaya hai... Lolzzz... And wen sharon tries to put the whole blame on swayam... He surely does stand for himself..!!!
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agreed!!! finally d lover boy has becum a REAL macho man!!!😆
SHARON be ready to now handle some tantrums yahooo!!!! actually na swayam esa kuch nahi kareg as he just wants to be "professional"😉
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As vicky aptly has named him the angry young man... i specifically loved the portions whr even aftr listening to sharon's accusations re the fest mess -up he controls his anger nd mks it evident on his face wid da xprsn reading - it's absolutely futile retorting back to wateva sharon rants abt un-necessarily...😡
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well said Nandini😃..luv d title of ur post😳
nd yeah totally luving Swaym's new avatar😳...jus luv d way he said DREAM ON😳...sooo happy to c dat he is not giving her bhao😆 dat will annoy Sharon more and soon she will strt understnding his worth and luving him😳...nd hats off to Shantannu luvd d way he acted out giving attitude to Sharon😳
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed.Superlike,kameeni.

You and Nanadji come up with the awesomeeesst of topics,and Saku likey!:D

Swayam has always been Mr.Dependeble,he's always been the pillar of strength for his team,for his friends,and even though she puts on a facade of denial,-for Sharon as well.Whatever the situation may be,everyone knew whom to turn to for strength-Swayam.Because Swayam is the only one who can create a canopy of nonchalance over his grief and stand tall for the others.

He had just one weakness-Sharon Rai Prakash.She could insult him,snub him and hurt him to her heart's content,but he wouldn't find peace in anything apart from loving her,and pampering her silly.

But the tables have turned now!!

He's actually giving it back to her,he's actually retialiating,he's actually retorting and guess what-Sharon is STUNNED!She's NEVER expected retaliations,that to such sharp ones from Swayam,annd boy,now she knows she can't take him for granted!

He refuses to answer back to her last comment,not to be nice to her,but only because he knows it is futile.
Boy,hasSwayam changed...and blimey,I've fallen in love with him all over again(its an everyday ritual😆)
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lo, mera comment. :) Ab, naaraz toh nahi hona mujhe? :S Sorry!!

So yeah, I cannot get over Swayam's attitude. Everything about him is just so much more attractive right now just because of the change in his attitude! =) :P 

I loved the locker room scene. Now, THAT's the kind of Swayam I have been wanting to see for the longest time EVER. The one that answers back, the one that doesn't really give a shit about her anymore, or at least that's what he tries to do - because he's fed up! Fed up of all the taunts, all the ego clashes and just fed up of having to silently deal with her. -_- I'm glad that he's changed, because change, once in a while is GOOD. 

Also, yes, as you said, this change is gradual AND realistic. It's not like one day they fight and the next day they're back to lovey-dovey. No no. You can CLEARLY see the changes in characters - Swayam's much clearer than Sharon's - but then again, Sharon's battling her feelings + can't digest the fact that someone had the guts to reject her. That's why, I think, there is a constant shift in Sharon's character - She's so bloody confused. xD That frustrates her even more because she's NOT in control of the situation..someone is. So, this whole messed up mix just makes her the kind of person she is right now: Super-confused xD Swayam used to be in this position before, until that corridor scene, lekin now, he has a clear mind-set and knows and understand the world and people around much more clearly. =) Love love this change. 

I hope I make some sense at least. LOL.
:)