Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

aisa faisala liya hi kyun jiske liye...

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

When wil arnav realise what he was saying about khushi is actually about him self..Wink

bechain hai..khush nahi hai to shaadi kyun kar rahi hai... (its u who is more bechein i guessLOL)

aisa faisala liya hi kyun jiske liye baad mein pachtana padeCry CryCry

Khushi teek hi kehti hai "Gusse mein na aap apna dimag lagana hi band kadete hai"

khush nahi hai to sagai kyun ki..kisne kaha ta haa karne ke liye..(Arnav ke liye tumhaari adhoori Kiss ne haa karvayaROFL)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kissi ne zabardasti ki hai kya(hehehhe..its u arnu baby...u said she dint mean a thing when she mean every thing)

Jisse pyaar nahin karti(jiske saath kiya woh kab kahega ), jiske saat poori zindagi reh nahi sakti , Jiske saat khush nahi hai uske saat poori zindagi kasie rahegi...(Darling Arnav are u talking abt LA
ROFLROFLROFL )

! more thing when arnav said from next tym ask ur fiance to buy expensive gifts coz cheap things do break fast (thats absolutely correct...shyam is cheaper than ne tin)

Arnav is Quality

and Shyam is bina quality ke quantity

I hav a strong feeling jaldi Shyam ka pards faash

On the whole arnav is saying

"DI I LOVE HER"

Yeh sab bol sakta hain par i love u nahin bolsakta hai...(Yeh arnav bhi na ...What the...
But i guess thats the beauty of his character)

Finally Iam not very good in Hindi (i mean i can understand and write but with words like ee ii...eg :: adhoori, adhoore...i hav no clue ..PLZ do bear with my hindi)

Edited by JennyAvni - 22 November 2011 at 8:46am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

blue11humahmstar1315nainac01CrazySaRunian-sia-TangledKhushiDMsreemeerahonestyfirstUltimateBarunMephistoragvir.fanpinky_blueskiesrushshri

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
no comments  CryCry meri hindi ki waj se sab log dar gaye kyaROFL
anjs IF-Rockerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

so true...and he was about to say something about himself ,when the irritating Anjali spoke and stopped him from speaking...

this Anjali gets on my nerves sometimes...

i think she (Anjali) is the reason he has become like this (who can't speak out his emotions) Tongue

Edited by anjs - 22 November 2011 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sriarshi

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Hey Guys,

When wil arnav realise what he was saying about khushi is actually about him self..Wink

bechain hai..khush nahi hai to shaadi kyun kar rahi hai... (its u who is more bechein i guessLOL)

Khushi teek hi kehti hai "Gusse mein na aap apna dimag lagana hi band kadete hai"

khush nahi hai to sagai kyun ki..kisne kaha ta haa karne ke liye..(Arnav ke liye tumhaari adhoori Kiss ne haa karvayaROFL)
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kissi ne zabardasti ki hai kya(hehehhe..its u arnu baby...u said she dint mean a thing when she mean every thing)

Jisse pyaar nahin karti(jiske saath kiya woh kab kahega ), jiske saat poori zindagi reh nahi sakti , Jiske saat khush nahi hai uske saat poori zindagi kasie rahegi...(Darling Arnav are u talking abt LA
ROFLROFLROFL )

! more thing when arnav said from next tym ask ur fiance to buy expensive gifts coz cheap things do break fast (thats absolutely correct...shyam is cheaper than ne tin)

Arnav is Quality

"DI I LOVE HER"

Yeh sab bol sakta hain par i love u nahin bolsakta hai...(Yeh arnav bhi na ...What the...

Finally Iam not very good in Hindi (i mean i can understand and write but with words like ee ii...eg :: adhoori, adhoore...i hav no clue ..PLZ do bear with my hindi)

yout taunts for Arnav had me in splits! LOL good sarcasm! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyAvni

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i usually don't blame anjali and usually i'm also never angry with her!! 
lot of ppl bash her and i thought that it was wrong!! 
but today she reached her limits!! is she really so blind?? i mean her brother who usually never cares about anyone is asking so many questions about khushi and is worried for her!!! why doesn't she realize that Arnu baby is in love with khushi??!! i mean he is her brother!! she knows him from childhood!! arrghh
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Itna hindi likh diya kafi hai yaat n yes I don't know watever I am thinking of posting a topic it's already donr. Neways yeah u r correct wo apni baat kar raha tha. Lol. I loved his bechaini. Kudos to cvs. Its just getting better n better.
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Hey Guys,

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL )

Arnav is Quality

"DI I LOVE HER"

u are absolutely ri8.it is arnav who is more bechain,it is arnav who is unhappy,
JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

so true...and he was about to say something about himself ,when the irritating Anjali spoke and stopped him from speaking...

this Anjali gets on my nerves sometimes...

i think she (Anjali) is the reason he has become like this (who can't speak out his emotions) Tongue

Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index