Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

22nd Nov,11:WU: Pyaar ki ye ek kahani! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd Nov,11:WU: Pyaar ki ye ek kahani! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mithuna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mithuna-

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
thanks Tanu for the update ,i haven't seen the episode ,i will watch it at 11.30 am repeat.

Armu4eva

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Another awesome episode & acting by MB & KK
Ab toh daily i will be eagerly waiting for 8pm.

Armu4eva

supria

supria

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hi tanu...basically im a silent reader here...just love the show n the awesome updates of urs...n after reading todays...i just cud not stop myself from writing...brilliant n amazing detailing u do...perfect justice to every nuance..of Ashni's expressions...esp in that story telling scene...ive watched that so many times...both MB n KK were amazing...esp when mallu entered...just wanted to say a big thanks for the beautiful way u put things out here...i just cant keep away from this forum...

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Hi tanu...basically im a silent reader here...just love the show n the awesome updates of urs...n after reading todays...i just cud not stop myself from writing...brilliant n amazing detailing u do...perfect justice to every nuance..of Ashni's expressions...esp in that story telling scene...ive watched that so many times...both MB n KK were amazing...esp when mallu entered...just wanted to say a big thanks for the beautiful way u put things out here...i just cant keep away from this forum...

Aww dear..thank u so much... m glad i m able to do justice...thank u.. pls do join in the forum n .. yap along.. AshNi are just too awesome.. n so inspirational! Embarrassed

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
nice epi!

Armu4eva

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the update...

Armu4eva

sabakhan...

Goldie

sabakhan...

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
awesome updae thanxx f sharing

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.