Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyoti:

I feel Maan's anger will b more towards d fact that Geet did not trust him. when he said that he will take care of Vikram.. n decides to meet him...n not that she hid the whole vikram meeting thing from him..

Also I liked ur  view on this meeting.. that Vikram might blackmail Geet later on... 
Hmm.. something to think abt...
Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shreya:But that will b interesting re 😛...see it will b very much like indecent proposal track only where Geet without telling her hubby goes to meet this stranger but nothing happens ..but this whole secret meeting will play havoc in Maaneet relationship ...in the end of course we know all will be well 😃..but in between we might get intense Maaneet scenes na 😳
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m getting a dirty feeling that Vikram will use this secret meeting funda to blackmail Geet later ...

In what way Jyo? If Geet manages to get out of there i'm sure she'll tell MSK everything so how can Vikram use it against her...😕
BM :)

I found BS and SI from the frnemy show are in an ad together, GC and DD should so be promoting a product. I'd definitely by anything endorsed by them ;) 
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo: Thanks! I really want to see Geet get out of this herself and you might think I am as psycho as Vikram but I want to see her take a glass bottle and break it over his head, like Mahima Chaudhary does to Apurva Agnihotri in Pardes and then run away. I also really want to see her dealing with the shame of letting Vikram trap her because all of this seems very obvious after the fact. She will probably feel incredibly stupid for not thinking clearly about whether she could really trust this guy and seeing that reaction in her would excuse her stupid and impulsive behaviour today.

Well, I have checked out the Geet fb page and to be frank I am a little (ok, a lot) allergic to all the Gurti stuff that happens there. I prefer the forum where all of that is strictly not allowed and I can discuss the show in peace. I prefer not to think about the actors when I am watching them play characters. It really messes with my enjoying a show, just a personal preference.

But I give you full license to quote my analyses there if you think it would help at all...😊
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Samna I liked Ur analysis and the minute detailing abt the episode. So I felt U wrote beter than MP.Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Todays epi... when Geet is staring at Maan.. the BG they used was just amazing... My all time fav.. I just love it...😊 ðŸ˜Š
CVs hav been using that BG since last few epi... It reminds me of d earlier epi of Geet..  feels like I m watching d old Geet again..😊  ðŸ˜Š

One more thing... is it just me or GC was looking extra Hot in that white shirt today????😳 ðŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail
Jo: I am not disagreeing on that..but if again MP plays on the TRUST factor then someone kill him..why cant his writing have a LOGIC..seriously we could all script him scene by scene episodes and send it..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The director is wishing everyone luck... I'm getting a really bad feeling for tomorrow...😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok I feel Vikram will try to molest Geet and might take some photos in the process ...

Geet will excape from there successfully but wont b able to tell all this to MSK

Vikram can easily blackmail Geet with those photos now using his own set of lies