Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm really worried for Geet. Hope they don't show Vikram molesting her...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shivu: LOL I hate that song with a passion but it suits well here..

Swan: Oh gosh really hope not :(

Ok Devilz.. gotta head off to class will talk later :)!

Z
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Bingo!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

I want Maan to atleast note the mobile number, call the mobile company, find out how many mobile numbers he is using.  If it flashes private, even then the mobile company can be contacted. ( Did i miss it in my mute and unmute operationsπŸ˜› )

He's had a brain transplantation with VikRUMπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Why cant he inform the police ,CID?? πŸ˜• Security toh hai hi useless. πŸ˜³ 

Geet can stop picking up the call immediately as soon as it rings without even seeing who it is. 

As soon as vikram calls, why do they become blank. 

They revise the dialogues in the meanwhile mentally. πŸ€“ 

Blank cuz his voice is hypnotic. πŸ˜†

Why can't she immediately go near maan and indicate that it is vikram's call. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ

As soon as i get two blank calls and nobody talks on the phone, i immediately note the number to see if it recurs and this is a fellow who has done so much of threatening.

same here. πŸ˜† I note down if I get a call more than twice. Even if its a missed call. πŸ˜›

Why can't they switch on the tv in their rooms and see the hazaar crime CSI's and other crime serials that they show on tv to get some ideas. This can be first done by CV's to then make the characters do it in the serial.

They dont watch crime-based shows.πŸ˜‰ They only watch scary movies on TV.πŸ€”

If it is going the thriller way, it should atleast thrill and be an even game. 

Exactly!!! πŸ˜”

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ha, it is sooo funny that some people are under the impression that Vikram won't harm Geet LMAO...i just read outside in the main forum that, "Oh don't be soo negative, Vikram is obsessed with geet and loves her, but he won't hurt her"...

that cracked me up to the core!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shivi:Vikram is obsessed psycho and can go to the extreme of even hurting her ..films like darr or anjaam or daraar made on obsessed lovers r real proof of how physically and emotionally they tortured the girl in the name of love ..so if Geet does not run away from him or MSK does not come to save her ,then Vikram will end up hurting her for sure
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Usha and Shreya:The problem here if they use technology to trap Vikram ,then he will b trapped easily within a day and then track over without any drama πŸ˜†...thats why they made sure mobile ,CC Tv cameras ,security and all these technologies r kept out of this track πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From Page 2:

Ok guys, it's confirmed, Barry Dhillon is my soul mate. πŸ‘πŸΌ

HOW else can you explain the sheer monumental beauty of dialogues we got today of all days? Uff these are the kind of things that I will remember forever. How beautiful wa that Maaneet scene? I just can't get over the dialogues and the music (which I think is Z and Shivi's favourite, am I right?) and the way he was looking at her and the way she was looking at him. It was like she was reliving their whole story in that one second, remembering all their moments, remembering how wonderful this man really is and how much she loves him and when she stroked his face it reminded me of the morning after the talli scene. How much things have changed since then and how far they have come!

Maan asking for his Geet back reminded me of K3G, where Amitabh Bachan asks for his old Jaya back 🀣 but then I sobered up real quick and was subsequently almost reduced to tears when he said the line about the ghazal. Haii!!! Z, the Urdu, I tell you! It was just a beautiful comparison to say his life with her was like a soulful love song and her laughter the melody and the lyrics. OMG!!!! I DIED!!!

And then it got even better! I loved the half-truth bit because it shows that Geet needs Maan in her life and in her decisions. She really can't hide anything from him and she is desperate to have him in her faith but knows she can't betray the whole truth so she tells him as much as she can and he outdoes himself in the response! BARRY!!!!  ❀️

But storywise and characterisation-wise I think this is really interesting because for Maan it has always been easy to say these things, and he does believe them, but when it comes to really facing them sometimes he doesn't work the same way. I wonder what he is going to feel when he connects this conversation to Geet deciding to meet Vikram. Will he feel betrayed because she took advantage of his ignorance to get him to sort of agree? Will he feel guilty that he didn't probe further into her thoughts and why she was asking those questions?

So I think we know beyond a doubt now that Geet has seen Vikram's face. πŸ‘πŸΌ VS was fabulous today in the tie scene. I love that they brought out how much he knew about Geet and how he was using it against her. He really seemed like a teenager, going out with their crush, with his nervous excitement. I guess in terms of Geet, he has not outgrown that phase as she is still his adolescent crush and he is finally meeting her. Like I said yesterday, how and why she meets him is immaterial to him because he lives in a moral vacuum thanks to his illness. He only cares that she is coming.

I liked how they showed Geet's trepidation and fear as she went to meet him but I agree that she should have left SOME small hint behind. Her blind trust in Vikram's words is a tad disheartening. She really should have left some clue for Maan saying if I am not back in two hours, find me at this address. Or maybe, and I am being optimistic here, she did and they have saved it for suspense?

The last scene with Geet and Vikram reminded me so much of Beauty and the Beast, where Belle goes to the castle and offers her life in exchange for her father's and the beast lurks in the shadows until the last minute.

The precap: I am sorry to say this, of course I don't want anything to happen to Geet, but at least they are being realistic. Geet was incredibly naive in trusting Vikram's words and coming to meet him without a backup plan. If this pressure is finally a chance for her to either take him out physically or somehow escape, and be wiser next time about walking into your stalker unarmed, then so be it. I actually don't want Maan to come and save her. I want her to escape on her own and then go through conflicted emotions of whether to tell Maan because of a combination of shame, because she fell for Vikram's plan and fear that Maan won't understand why she did it.

Finally...the London client came up again! Is this a sign of MP's lack of creativity or something else? πŸ˜‰

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am really hoping CVs dont do blunder again showing Vikram raping Geet.  I just hope CVs understand how sensitive we audience are... 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing epi.. in terms of drama n suspense..⭐️ β­οΈ

So Geet took d dreadful step today!!
I dont blame her at all..

1. Maan too broke d promise he gave.. when saving Dev.. He was thinking of Geet 's safety too..
He did not tell geet abt it n went on what he felt right.. so if I did not blame him.. Why Geet then??? its just not fair...( Geet at least asked Maan today.. indirectly..)

2. Geet is after all a human.. who is bound to take hasty, irrational decisions.. she cant b always right.. seeing her plight.. her only concern is Maan's safety rite now.. if that can b achieved by meeting Viks once.. so b it...

Precap is very interesting n scary!!! 
I feel Maan will reach on time.. Viks will run away.. n a big fight btwn Maaneet is coming up!!!           πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Usha and Shreya:The problem here if they use technology to trap Vikram ,then he will b trapped easily within a day and then track over without any drama πŸ˜†...thats why they made sure mobile ,CC Tv cameras ,security and all these technologies r kept out of this track πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I think the thrill would be in Vikram defeating/fooling MSK with the inclusion of technological devices/ tight security around Geet. Barabar ka takkar would have been given the show a grip. Here MSK is blinded in a way too hard to believe. 

Hey Sam, Many Happy Returns of the day!!πŸ€— Sorry, I am late. 😊