Kkusum
Kkusum

Garv was suppose to be negative: Ekta

mfarhaniqbal33 Senior Member
mfarhaniqbal33
mfarhaniqbal33

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Garv (Chetan Hansraj) was suppose to be negative: Ekta Kapoor

Before the Mahi (Poonam Narula) 's death ekta kapoor had decided to make Garv (Chetan Hansraj) the villan of the story as he turns his heat up against Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy) and Kali (Rucha Gujrati). But something else happened. Ekta Kapoor was so sure that Mahi will make a early come back after her Maternity break but that didn't happen to much sorrow of Ekta at the exact Moment Esha Puri (Shwata Kwatra) opted out the story where she demanded a double price for her role.

Ekta Kapoor says I was so ready to make Garv the villan of the story but Shwata left me depressed when she quitted the show. I was suppose to make Garv go against Kkusum and Kali for ruining the life of his where he was already ruining Kumud (Aaksha Goardia)'s life. I wanted to show that Mahi's death was the plan from Esha and and Mahi. Where Abhay (Anuj Saxena) finds out that the Mahi teamed up with Esha to ruin Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy)'s life.

I had a lot of planned. I was all set to put Kkusum (Mansi Joshi Roy) into hiding where Abhay (Anuj Saxena) buys her the D'melo house and asks her to live there as he finds out that Mahi (Poonam Narula) wants her revenge from Kkusum.

Kali (Rucha Gujrati) who knew her mother is a live was with in this game all along. The whole story was suppose to change the taste of Kkusum the soap to boring to interesting. Garv was suppose to be Negative who came into Abhay (Anuj Saxena)'s life to ruin his family which he was succeeded in by ruining Kumud's life. But the unexpected exit of Shwata from the show left me hanging says Ekta Kapoor, I needed to do something with the story so I decided to bring back Taashu (Naryani Shastri). I know there is a lot to be solved in Kkusum so I am waiting for Poonam to give me a signal as soon as I get the signal from her, the whole new script will come up in the show with a lot of interesting games by Taashu (Naryani Shastri) and Mahi (Poonam Narula), Trishul (Akshadeep Saigal) and Kali (Rucha Gujrati).

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mfarhaniqbal33

The whole story was suppose to change the taste of Kkusum the soap to boring to interesting...... I know there is a lot to be solved in Kkusum so I am waiting for Poonam to give me a signal as soon as I get the signal from her, the whole new script will come up in the show with a lot of interesting games by Taashu (Naryani Shastri) and Mahi (Poonam Narula), Trishul (Akshadeep Saigal) and Kali (Rucha Gujrati).

THT IS SO FUNNY...ATLEAST EKTA ADMITS THE SHOW IS BORING...LOLLOLLOL

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
God..Please Help Bechari Ekta!!...She has lost it! Now even I am confused!ConfusedConfused..what is going on?Why did Garv wanted to ruin Kumud's life?Why did he marry her in the 1st palce?Dear Lord Help Me!Cry
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

wow..............................finally she admit it. Thanks a lot Kekta, we didn't expect that much from you. Can you please name the medicine you are taking these days? I miss Esha. She was 1000% better than Tahsu.

1/2 loaf Newbie
1/2 loaf
1/2 loaf

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

i think that ekta should atleast make the good guyz win once

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i think the show will get better soon
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged

hope soo.......posion  ivy........

Shocked atlast ekta admits that kusum is boring.................

Edited by pjm_bjp - 16 March 2005 at 3:08am
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Nice article. Thanks for sharing it with usSmile

Go to top