Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya's feelings not displayed properly

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel...

Priya's feelings are not being displayed properly..
1. when priya was drunk.. she said her heartfeeling that neha should not have shouted on her.. at that time.. everybody just laughed at her situation...
2. y'day when priya said... aap toh mujhe aapki responsibility maante hi nahi hai.. again Ram just laughed away...

priya is speaking out..those small small things that are really hurting her... even a friend feels bad when such things are spoken... why is ram not being affected by it????

Somebody should understand it like neha/ vik/ Rishubh and explain it to ram!!!!
Edited by lgr1210 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well said dear!!
probably once Ram is clear about his own feelings he will start noticing these small hints that Priya drops unknowingly
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree... Ram is kinda cold when it comes to romance... i mean like Ashwin se he was jealous... now wth happened all so suddenly...??😕 he is back to his prev I am alone mode CVs should concentrate more on Ram
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

I agree... Ram is kinda cold when it comes to romance... i mean like Ashwin se he was jealous... now wth happened all so suddenly...??😕 he is back to his prev I am alone mode CVs should concentrate more on Ram

i agrww sudenly their is change cannt understand why. 
we want that they both understand their feeling  for each other soon.
sadffi thumbnail
ram isn't understanding his feelings himself yet...!!!
Nehaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr1210

I feel...

Priya's feelings are not being displayed properly..
1. when priya was drunk.. she said her heartfeeling that neha should not have shouted on her.. at that time.. everybody just laughed at her situation...
2. y'day when priya said... aap toh mujhe aapki responsibility maante hi nahi hai.. again Ram just laughed away...

priya is speaking out..those small small things that are really hurting her... even a friend feels bad when such things are spoken... why is ram not being affected by it????

Somebody should understand it like neha/ vik/ Rishubh and explain it to ram!!!!

The day he is completely in love. I feel atleast for some time priya should ignore Ram. THen Ram will give Priya the clues that he wanted her.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually looking back at those episodes they did not show Ram as ..jealous

His attitude was first to doubt -
Then anger
then solve the problem for her

A real heart burning jealousy and then feeling of relief after solving the problem was never shown properly or atleast he never expressed it to  Priya

But he has started doing things as he does for his "LOVING" family .