India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

It's not Fair

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged

This won't be fair with Malika and Purab if Arman and Jassi will end up together....i mean come on Malika truly loved Arman and i guess she still does....Arman can't leave her in a pain like that....it would be nice ending if Arman + MalikaOuch    Jassi + Purab....TongueEmbarrassed..end up together....so in that nobody will be hurt and everyone will be happy...i forgot Nadu + Pari....he really loves her....Embarrassed

sorry to all arman fans.Embarrassed...i don't mean to hurt you guys...but it just my opinion.....becasue i feel sorry for Malika and Purab...Cry

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Mallika, but not for Purab. I believe that Mallika truly loved Armaan, but is there any point in Mallika holding onto Armaan when he loves somebody else. Armaan can never completely be with Mallika, he will be thinking of Jassi. It might pain now, but I feel Mallika will truly be at peace if she lets Armaan go. As far as Purab is concerned, he will be ok without Jassi. I would not want Nandu and Pari together as she is manipulative and only wants his money and Nandu is a sweet person.  Again, just my view point.
Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
u have a point Kdokka...i didn't want Nandu with Pari either...the reason i said because Nandu really loves her...but Pari is not nice she will never change....so i guess Nandu should be with someone else...who truly can love him and care for him...
sweet_angel4eve Groupbie
sweet_angel4eve
sweet_angel4eve

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

LOL u know the best part i like bout MALIKA>>>when she say "Arman US AURAT KI WAZA SE"

lol...sowey i m bad @ hindi!!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged
You are right cool girl...

But that is what is love...someone gains and someone looses...but only those 2 people should get together who are infact in love and that is Jassi and Armaan. Purab and Mallika are only going to get hurt further if they get into the relationship with Armaan or Jassi...

So Armaan and Jassi should be together. I like purab and don't want him to get hurt. I feel sorry for Mallika...may be she will find her Mr Right...
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:18am | IP Logged

If Armaan releives Mallika of her pain,then Armaan is forever going to be tied in a onesisded reltionship which is going to hurt Mallika even more.There is nothing more painful in the world than have a husband who loves another woman....

If Jassi marries Purab because he loves her then she too is going to get shortchanged on love,especially now when the man she loves loves her back beyond desperation. Purab too does not get what is due to him.......the 100% love of the person he has married.....

Which will make all the 4 lives a mockery of love and compromise............

No,Mallika and Purab deserve to be with those who love them back.Armaan and Jassi deserve to be together.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top