Suggestions / Comments

TellyBuzz team could you arrange chat sessions?

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

There is a need for us fans to connect with our chosen celebrities, we would like to chat to them, could India Forums connections give us what we want? We are working hard to raise the profile of their serial online, as a reward to us working for them (production houses, celebrities), they should make time to chat to us as a reward for our efforts on their behalf.

We want to chat to them, speak to them directly about our discussions about them on the forum, share our VM's, fan fics with them and gauge their reactions, find out more about them, from the horse's mouth in one to one, we ask they answer immediately.

If you could organise say chat sessions with the leads of serials for us it would be great...😊 , I was thinking of one session for each serial on a rotating basis, every week a different set of celebrities for a particular serial.

You would make us really happy if you do it for us.

Many thanks,

Nafisa

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this would be brilliant nafisa just to talk to the actors even if its once every 3 months as  we know they have a schedule as well this would be appreciated a lot  great ideaπŸ˜ƒ
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is an excellent idea Nafisa! Or fans could collect questions and I-F could get the actors to answer them would be great too. At least we would know the answers were genuine.Edited by sandyuk - 12 years ago
Kavya.S thumbnail
thats a wonderful idea...
it will be nice to interact with the actors and get to know them better..
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good idea it is dear nafi
i am with u
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love the idea. It would help us to connect more with the actors and actresses and express our happyness with their work directly. Please think about it
DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Gr888 Idea ... Dear Nafisa I am with u !!! 
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nafisa, that's a brilliant idea, would love to talk to the celebrities of our favourite show...Thanks so much for taking the initative as always.. Love u for this.. πŸ˜ƒ
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that would be great !!
nice idea 😊
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great idea! The actors must have busy schedules but surely they can spend a bit of time on their fans πŸ˜Ž