Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 9)

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
thank you guys for loving my ff and for your loving coments and for like it  im happy for that , hope you will like this part also let me know your point of view .Smile

prev ; they return in the cottage again .

part 9 

they enter in the cottage ,gopi go directly in the kitchen to keep the stuff in there place ahem open window live a little space to let little air enter in . it started raining worst the weather became more worst . it good we have already arrive before it come worst gopi said. yes we save from it .then ahem take the bags to keep in the room . when he  come down gopi say you know ahem when it is raining what is good to eat . i think some snakes because when i was in abroad whenever its was raining i do some snakes . yes you are right lets do some pacorrey . ok you prepare the paste i will fry ok  yah . then they did the snakes with the chatni and tea .

they were eating gopi dont you  afraid to be alone with me for two or three days . why should i ahem when i trust you , i know you will never do some thing which will hurt me . so you have so much faith on me gopi im impress what if i do something to you then what will you do . ahem if you wanted you could do it last night when i was in your arms , i know you ahem you are not that  type of man who will take advantage of a girl , because you know how to respect them . thx gopi for trusting me and have faith on me .your welcome .

ahem i notice since we have come here you dont seen relax why what the matter . it nothing gopi i was just thinking about anil what he will think about  us or you will he trust you or not . he is not like this ahem he love me and care , he also trust me . gopi any man would never believe that a man and a woman stay in a cottage for two or three days and nothing happen between them that impossible .why not ahem if  they  know how to behave with each ever then it can happen like us . oh that means even you could not believe it right . no you are wrong i told you i will trust and have faith on her because in love we must know to trust and have faith in each ever . 

gopi what if some one tell you he has fall in love with you then what will you do . i dont know what i will do accept his love or deny it ,  it all depend who is he and if i also love him , till now nobody has hit my heart like my first lover . what about anil then you are going to be engage to him and you dont love him gopi . it not that i dont love him i do but i never feel the love which i have feel it before . ahem fall in love and to be love it different , you know we live one time , we die one time and we he cut and say we fall in love one time also . yes ahem we cant never fall in love twice in life , i have already fall in love with some one before it will never happen again , since  i know what is love it only him i have love nobody else . you are just like me gopi since i got to know what is love it was only her no one else . 

ahem call his mom to inform her that they arrive safety , and they are ok . later they were sitting on the coach they were talking laughing and they slept on each coach while talking . lter ahem wake up he saw gopi sleeping he bring a drape he cover her ,and he went to take a shower . after fifteen mins he come down he did not see gopi he call her no response , he get tense he look every where he dont see her . then he went in her room he call her she dont answer he call her name again then she answer . ahem feel relax after hear her voice . he was going when gopi come out from the bathroom  . he turn his face to not look at her , gopi call him and say why you were calling me . he said i did not see  you when i came down that why , im going down . 

he was in the kichen gopi enter in and say what are you doing ahem . im starting to prepare food why , it not your job to do it i will do it you just leave from here . why should i , i will help you in cutting the veg and dont say no . ok if you want cut it i will the onions it will not be good t see tears in you eyes ahem . when they were cutting gopi mob ring she saw anil , she went in the hall to talk . hello , hello gopi how are you ,im fine and you , im fine also i saw in the tv there is cyclone there . yes there is the weather is going worst , even roads are closed . did you reach mm before it , no we return on the midway . what that means you are going to be alone with ahem for two or three days gopi . yes anil why do you have any problem in it , gopi what if he ,he what anil  you think he can do any thing to me , i will do something to hi or we can do something wrong is that you think anil . no gopi you get me wrong i did not wanted to say it but you know . anil if he wanted he could do any thing with me from last night , but he take care of me and you are disgusting anil you dont trust me , nor even have faith on me that why you are thinking like that . 

if im here today it because of him and you dare to thing wrong on him i never think you will think like this . gopi i love you i care for you that why im afraid for you try to understand me at least . ahem was looking at gopi when she was talking and he notice the tension was going on the mob he was not looking where  he is cutting the veg and he cut his finger . when gopi was talking she heard ahem shout , she go she keep her mob on the table on recv . 

ahem what happen , how did you cut you , why are you cutting the onion i tell you i will cut i na see how you are losing blood . gopi you are not let me answer ,it nothing it just little cut . tell me where is the box aid , it in the draw of your right . she take it she clean the blood , see the blood is not stopping . then she apply the med awouch it bruning yaar . let me blow it then you will be relax , she blow on it . ahem was looking at her . 

anil who was listen he was shocked to hear the tone of gopi she never use this type of tone with him there was an affection in it . he do an illusion how she is holding ahem hand and was blowing on the wound , ahem with smile was touching her hand they were looking at each ever . he come out of his illusion when he heard ahem said gopi thx a lot  . ahem you are saying thx to me when i thx you for saving my life you said i friendship there is no sorry no thank you . ahem you are taking care of me and i cant do for you im not so self fish . gopi actually you are on my responsibility to brought you home safety .  not only me ahem you too we will return home safety dont you worry . 

anil feel bad how he could think bad of ahem and gopi , he was just doing what he has promise , and he  doubt them gopi will not forgive him , she will not  talk to him now , i know when the cyclone will go i will give her surprise then he cut . gopi say i will finish preparing the food now then after a while she finish it was already time to have dinner . they were  about to eat when the light go , ohh no not now ahem said . gopi are you alright , yes ahem im fine . i wil go to do the generator work ok , wait ahem why you should do it now let have a candlelight dinner we will never get this chance like this again . gopi you want to have a candle light dinner with me ,you know we have a candlelight dinner with some one special . yes ahem i know that why im asking you because you are special for me . ok then ahem light the candle he sit opposite of her they get eye look they talk smile laughing there were some thing happening at that time what was that they dont know but they were comfortable with each ever . they were feeling strange but did not let other know . then after dinner ahem say i will go to make the generator work , gopi say i will come with you too . they go with a candle ahem was in front gopi back when ahem was about to on the generator gopi slip she was falling when ahem hold her they both slip gopi fall on the top of ahem . ahem his arm around gopi waist gopi her hand on ahem shoulder , ahem take out her hair from her face they were looking at each ever the light has come . then ahem say gopi if i stay laying here im going to get pain on my back ,he laugh , gopi feel shy and say sorry she stand up and give give her hand to ahem  then he can stand . he stand then ahem say it time to to sleep let go in the room . and they say good night to each ever they close the door  . 

here i stop hope you will like it . do comments Smile

part 10 pg 10

Edited by hana_y - 21 September 2012 at 3:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElhoubEnamxsidra34lovvluckylucky1Savi_Srsk16-AmalAziz-swasthipretty_h.SajnaVe.

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
really nice part.loved it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved their interaction.

hana_ypretty_h

lovv Senior Member
lovv
lovv

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
nice...

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
thx guys for loving it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
That was a lovely update.

The growing relationship of caring and enjoying each others company was very well told.

Looking forward to the next update.

hana_ypretty_h

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
nice updateee

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thank you yes im happy that you like it and i asure you the next part will also nice 

swasthipretty_h

Go to top