Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 42

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thx guys for your lovely coments n for loving it im happy thx a lot for supporting me hope you will like this part also .Smile

in prov they arrive in the cottage

part 7

they enter in the cottage , its beautiful ahem yes it is its my favourite place . you know gopi when we were kids we often came here for to stay in our vacation , and we enjoy a lots .it a place where we can forget every thing when we are here . yes that why i brought you here . thx for bringing me here to know such a wonderful place . there is nothing to say thx in it gopi .

ok now come i will show you the rooms n then you can take fresh . they go he saw her the room she go to have a fresh ahem also did the same thing then he go to the kitchen to heat the dinner . what are you doing ahem, im heating the food then you can have it as i know you may be hungry . you should have told me i would do it . no ways you are a guest here so just relax and let me serve you ok . she look at him and wonders why she feel happy to be with him right now . here we go the dinner is ready miss n he smile while he said that . why are you smiling looking at me she ask . i was remember when we met how we always urge with each ever and i call you miss . she look at the clock and start having afraid , gopi have your food he said . i , no gopi dont tell me you are not going to eat , you will have to eat please . she nodes her head and start eating .

gopi washes the plate ahem was helping her they were looking at each ever some time . gopi did not wanted to show ahem that she was afraid as the time was going fast it can happen anything at any time . ahem know what gopi was thinking and she was afraid

cont part 8 down

Edited by hana_y - 21 September 2012 at 3:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34lovvSavi_Samalazizrsk16pretty_hswasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
really awesome update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Nice update but so small. Plz Update soon.

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thx guys im cont it right now 

Savi_Spretty_h

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
do continue soon love it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
awesome hana why it short cont please im waiing for next 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
                                 part 8

it time to go in bed so ahem ask gopi if she want to sleep she was trebling and say how can i felt sleep when he will come . gopi i told you not to worry come lets go in the room im not going to let you alone i will be with you in the room let go he hold her hand n they go in the room . gopi go n lay on bed i will be on the couch , no i will not be able to sleep it better i sit do some thing . no i said you to sleep so you must listen to me , you know what i will come on bed with you . he go on the bed and he said you want me yo hug you , without any hesitation she said yes and she went to him he hug her so tightly that she feel like it was the arms which she was waiting for long time . both look at each ever ahem said to her to close her eyes .

gopi promise me what ever happen you will not go out my arms , yes ahem i will stay in your arms because i feel much better in your arms .then ahem close her eyes n she felt sleep in his arms even ahem also sleep . when all of a sudden he felt a strong wind in  the room , he open his eyes and he saw all thing was changing place . he stay on the bed without any fear and he hold gopi more close to him with his hug . she was still sleeping she dont even know if the spirit has come .

ahem saw an ugly man standing in front of him , he dont say anything just look at him .  the spirit say oh she brought you today , i was thinking she will be alone because i did not let the other guy come and she brought you . she think you will be able to save her to me but no no one will be able to help her today , not even her love . are you sure of that , you are going to get her , if you are so sure on you just try to touch her . why she is not even awake she must see me and be afraid of me what you did to her . i did not did anything she is just sleeping in my arms she know when she is in my arms nothing will happen  to her .

she was even in the arms on the other guy but when she hear me she become afraid n wake up . because in his arms she never feel peace like in my arms she feel in mine .so if you think you can do any thing with her try to touch her . he came near to her he try touch her but ahem hold on his hand  with only one hand and he hug her with the other arm . he push him away , he get angry as nobody has been able to stop him . he try again he was not able again he ask ahem why he is helping her .

if im not able to  touch her that means you are her . are you the same one whom always  save her from me . who are you why im not able come close to  her . if you want to know im a lover that why i will protect my love always even if im not in front of her .it because of me that always she is save from you . if your love is so strong then its only you who can free me .

what do you mean bye saying to free you . one day i was drunk and i saw a beautiful girl i was not able to control me . i went to her and i hold her and she tell me to leave her hand, as i was not  in my sense i force her and try to rape her . she was crying and ask me to leave her but i did not listen  and continue to try to rape her , but she get a knife and she kill her and also me , before our breath stop she curse me saying after my death im not going to have peace and to get free . only if i get a true lover who can fight and protect his love without any fear . he will be the person who will free me in the hell , and also if i will try rape a girl if she has some one who love her i will never be able to rape her when ever she will call his name . she always call of some one and i could not do any thing to her as she has some one like you who love her so much that you did not even care of your life and you save her .

how will i know if i will free you , you will not come again to her or another girl . it must be like this until i cant be free but if i got i will not come because the curse will disapear i will get my place where i should be . ok then i free you from the curse you got n you get your place , every thing come in there place and then the spirit came as sand . ahem look at gopi and you are going to have i new life from tomorrow . im sorry gopi i said that im your lover , even knowing that you are in love with some else i said you are my love just to save you im sorry . he felt slept .

next day he wake up with the vibration of mob . he look at the mob he saw anil as it was gopi mob . he take it and he went near the window to talk . hello hello gopi are you ok what happen last night anil ask . it ahem gopi is still sleeping and yes she is ok from today she is going to start a new life without any fear . what do you mean ahem , she is free from the spirit how it happen . actually gopi dont even know when he came and also left she was sleeping . what she dont know what has happen ,yes she dont know anything .

anil i will cut the phone as she can wake at any time i want to prepare the breakfast for her , i will tell her to call you ok bye , bye thx ahem anil say and he cut . ahem was looking at gopi and recall the last night he spend with his friend they were hugging each ever like this . he felt the same thing which he was feeling at that time the peace the love in each ever arms . why i felt she is the one whom i im waiting till now . he want in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for gopi after fifteen mins he heard payal sound . he look up and see gopi who was standing looking at him .

good morning gopi for your new life , good morning ahem you did not hurt and did he came . yes he came and also he is free n let you to leave a peace life now with lots of happiness gopi . she was near to him , what happen to me i even dont remember anything . gopi forget about the past now and start the new life you got ok . ahem are you sure you did not get hurt let me see you . she look at him and she dont see any  hurt on him . gopi im ok i  tell you come let have breakfast im so hungry , me too they sit and having there bft gopi while she was eating she look at him and she talk to her self i want to hug him again because i felt he is my friend whom im waiting till now .bye the way gopi anil has call you must call him , ahem thx for saving my life if you were not there i dont know where i would have been . gopi we are friends right so in friendship there is no sorry no thank you ok . ok ahem , when you will call anil just dont tell him you were in my arms all night . why i should lie to him , because i know why i said that .

let get ready to go they left the cottage in the car .ahem why you tell me to lie to anil .because he can think some thing else on u that y . no anil is not that type of man. gopi as im a man i know it clearing what  he will think  . if you were in his place u could also think the same , to tell you the truth i will always truth you if we are in love we must know how to truth have faith in each ever .then mob ring hello how are you gopi , im fine n you im also fine so you are free now . yes ahem save me from him without let me know , i was sleep i dont know what has happen . it good that you are ok so you are returning , yes we are on the way to home , i will tell your mom about your problem solve ok yes tell them how is your mom now . she is ok now she will get discharge today , ok then bye bye they cut the phone . ahem was with his mom yes mom we are returning we are on the way , no ahem you will not be able to come as there is a cyclone all the road are close you will have to stay in the hotel . no mom we will go in our cottage we will be more safe there but mom what about the wedding , we have to postpone it for three days . ok then mom we are returning in the cottage will keep in touch with you . ok ahem take care on both of you yes mom he cut . what happen ahem why you said we will return , there is cyclone all the road are close see even the rain are falling we must reach in the cottage before we get trap here . but ahem we dont have anything to eat in the kitchen we will have to buy some food . ok we will buy and also some clothes let go in the mall and then market ok, yes that a good idea . they went in the mall and buy clothes , then market they buy veg n fruits some bread some stuff for the kitchen n they arrive in the cottage again .

i stop here hope you will like it do coments please

what is going to happen with both of them when they will be alone for two or three days i let you all think Smile bye i will come soon

part 9 pg 9

Edited by hana_y - 21 September 2012 at 3:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34lovvluckylucky1Savi_Sgauri72pretty_hrsk16amalazizswasthi

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
really nice update.so gopi is free because of ahem . gr8 part.loved it 

hana_ypretty_h

Post Reply New Post