Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
yes i will thx 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshu27

IF-Dazzler

varshu27

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
great update...waiting for the next part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Loved it...Jigar is such a sweet heart

hana_ypretty_h

.SajnaVe.

IF-Stunnerz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Very nice Update

hana_ypretty_h

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hana love it raji scene wow i think it ahem who heard gopi  cont 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thx for loving it hansa you always have an answer of my question im happy for that 

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
in prv 

anil promise me you will take care of my family , if im death forgive me to not love you the same as you have tor me . 

part 6 

what is the problem she has to face , n why she said she will kill her self . who want to rape her or kill her , why she must leave before sunset . ahem was talking to him self he cant believe what he just heard . out side gopi room there was tears in his eyes .she said today date is the worst day for her what could happen in today date . wait a min today is twenty four  sept , it the same date that i lost my friend , the  most precious thing in my life . she said the same thing she lost her love , she believe in her naseeb like my friend when i heard her talking to anil for a moment i felt my friend who was talking . 

why kanaji you always give pain people who love you or have fate in you . my heart is telling me to help her , when my friend was needed my help i was not with her , may be when i will help gopi where ever my friend is her  soul  will be happy . i must think how to help her n what i will say to mom , yes i got it just hope she let me help her now , ahem get ready friend where ever yo are please be with me .

after fifteen min gopi was still thinking what to do how she will go out what she will say . when she heard knock of the door she open n say ahem you , what happen . hmm gopi i have come to ask you something , yes tell me what is it . woh actually i have a meeting with a client i wanted to take you with me , the client is from delhi he want to do some project with me . i know you are also from delhi you could know him or heard his name , but we will have to spend the night in a hotel as it far from here . 

she was thinking what to say she need to be out she got the opportunity n she agree . yes i will come but do you think your mom will accept . dont worry for that be ready bring cloth with you will have to stay there for night ok i will wait for you in the hall , n he left .  she talk to her self n say ahem you think im going with you but sorry i will not be with you in your meeting . you are taking me out from here thx for it kanaji thx for sending him please stay with me s i need your help . she go n change .

mom i have a meeting to attend , and we will have to spend our night in a hotel . what is this ahem you know there is nothing left for the wedding n you are going to a meeting . mom it my last work before the wedding i promise when i will return i will not do any work for office . but ahem how can you n jigar go if we will need some help here . no kaki im not taking jigar with me , it gopi whom im taking  . what gopi what she will do with you ahem . woh mom the client is from delhi n he know gopi that why im taking her with me . dont worry nothing will happen to her mom . gopi was shocked on hearing ahem say i know the man , n with her he say some thing else why he is laying to his mom . gopi you want to go with him or , yes aunty when ahem has ask me to go with him as the client is from delhi n he know me i say yes to go . ok then but please take care of each ever ,ahem it your responsibility to take care of her ok , yes mom . gopi hug rashi n say take care they hugs then they leave . 

in the car ahem did not know how to say gopi what his going to do . gopi was thinking how to say that she will not  go with him . ahem im not going with you so please if you can stop me in a hotel . 

actually gopi we are not going for any meeting , im sorry i lied to you , n i have heard all your conversation while you were talking to anil . how can you listen another person while they are talking ahem i have never think yo will do something like this . 

yes i know i did wrong , i even dont know how i reach out side your room when i know i was going for lunch , i think it kanaji who send me there then i can help you . i will not ask you any thing just let me help you i heard you say you have lost a  precious thing in today date . i want to tell you that i also have lost my love in today date , she was my life she also believe in kanaji just like you . when you were talking one moment i felt like she was talking , that why i want to help you please dont say no . 

ahem you dont even know with whom you will  have to  fight . you can tell me who is he , im a sure you it will be the last time that he will come to you .tomorrow will be a new day with a new life you will  get , have trust on me . 

ok ahem im going to tell you who is he how he got me .it was twenty four sept two thousand . when i was twelve years old me my mom n dad was going to another place as my father got a job in heydrabad . when we were on on the road waiting for the bus suddenly there was a bomb blast , i fell in a big hole it was so dark i did not see where i was walking . i was crying for help but no body has hear me there was so loud noise on the road  , i became afraid of the dark when suddenly i hear a voice say to me i was waiting for you . 

the voice came so close to me n touch my face n my body n say you are going to give my liberty now . i was not able to understand what he was saying i was just crying . then he say you are a beautiful  girl he ask about my age when i told him he was angry n he slap me , then he wanted to rape me when i plead to him to leave me . he was not ready he put all his force on me , i just know that with all my pain n fear i call out my love for help n i faint what happen between my faint i dont know . when i get conscious i saw nothing has happen to me , i was happy that i was fine . 

i spare you because you are still twelve but i will come every day to touch you till you will have eighteen then nobody will be able to save you from me you will be  mine . i spend five days in the dark with that bad spirit who just wanted to have sex with me . i became mental disturb , i became mad when ever i hear his voice i lost balance i become out of control . until the day has come when a police pull me out of the hole . my parents was searching me every day when they were in the hospital they saw me i was in the wheel chair . they call me bye my name but i forgot my name , i did not recognize them  also . then the tell them how i was when i admit in the hospital , i will not  be normal again . they were in shocked but they did not loose hope for me to become normal again .

in the hospital my mother saw a child who was crying my mother take her then she saw her parents who was about to die they give her to my mother n they give my father there address in delhi n they say go there n treat your daughter n also from now my child is yours take care of her . the little girl is rashi because of her im back in a normal life again but every year of this date that spirit come to get me ,but till now he could not be success anil was there to protect me .    
but today he said that it my love who always save from him . anil think there is a connection with my love in it when ever i call him the spirit cant do anything he become angry n fear . today i was feeling like he will get me s there will be nobody with me i was alone , but kanaji send you . that my story ahem they both was with tears, then  ahem says you  are very strong gopi . i think the love that you have for your first love is very strong that y he always come to save you . yes ahem i dont know if i will ever love some one else like i love him , even anil know that nobody can take his place in my heart . we both have the same history i also lost my love in a blast the same date n i also cant give anybody else the love which i have for her  . 

tghe you know i wanted to search him but i dont know how to do . gopi it simple you just need to type his name n you will get all information on him . that the problem ahem i never she was about to say when her phone ring n it was anil . hello gopi how are you are u ok you are not at home  , yes anil im not at home we are going where in the farmhouse of modi . what do you mean we who is with you gopi  , it ahem kinjal bro he will help me . how did he know he heard me when i was talking with you , may i talk to him gopi . ahem anil want to talk with you , hello hi anil here  yes i know i want to thx you for helping gopi . she is my sis friend n our guest too so it my duty to help her dont worry from tomorrow you will have a new gopi with a new life with out any fear she will have only happiness i promise you bye . gopi i feel relax after talking to him the way he give me the courage im sure he will not let any thing happen to you ok bye call me tomorrow take care kiss you . she cut the phone n say will be soon arrive or there is still time , no we will reach in fifteen mins dont worry . when they arrive gopi say ahem if you will not be able to save me then , ahem put his finger on her mouth n say look in my eyes im telling you nothing will happen to you trust me , the way we came here we will return in the same way together ok let go now . 

here i stop hope you will like it Smile 

do you think ahem will be able to save gopi

part 7 pg 7

Edited by hana_y - 21 September 2012 at 3:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34shajnaiiabhiyaalovvSavi_Sgauri72pretty_hrsk16amalazizswasthi.SajnaVe.

abhiyaa

abhiyaa

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update!.. Smile
i think Ahem is Gopi's lost love who has been saving her before so definitely he's going to save her this time also..
Waiting for the next one make it soon dear.. Smile

hana_ypretty_h

Post Reply New Post

Go to top