Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 42

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Superb update Hana.

The story has become even more interesting with the priests statement. This has brought everyone's true feelings, wants and desires.

Looking forward to the next update. Hoping that Kokila's wish comes true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 41)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Superb update Hana.

The story has become even more interesting with the priests statement. This has brought everyone's true feelings, wants and desires.

Looking forward to the next update. Hoping that Kokila's wish comes true.

thx swasthi for love love it yes kokila waish will come true as for priest i thought it will not be good but then i saw yes it will do a good job im so glad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
wow so lovely update sorry for late comment as i read all ff in weeks so they all believe in naseeb but in their way im sure it urmila who make the priest to say it but it not koki as she woild not shocked on seeing gohem come together i hope her wish come true Clap

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thx satyaj

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
hi guys sorry to make you wait a long time for the updt thx loving the part till now im happy with your support too here next part i hope you will like it Smile .

part 23

when the reception was going well the change of ring dinner very thing was going well anita try to talk with ahem about her past but he refuge to listen to her on saying tomorrow he want to enjoy this night when they were dancing then he start singing and dance with song of mere baap perley aap .

{ maine hawa ke paron se }  when he was dancing he pull gopi to dance with him on the song which she do it they were in full romance dance then he pull anita and anil too they all start dancing and gopi who was singing along with him and dance in the same way like it was in the movie . after this song then anil decide to do one from him  on the movie of kuch katthi kuch meethi movie .

{ sajde kiye hai lakhon } he was also dancing with anita and he was doing all romance openly which make gohem and raji knew they were in love some time he take her to dance and some time gopi they were doing it in a way to not let peoples have any doubt on their relation . then raji start with a disco and full of fun dance from the movie of student of the year .

{ disco diwane ] they were all in full of fun dance even kinjal and elash was dancing and singing the party was good anil too wanted to talk with gopi to say about the past and how he still feel the love for anita . she too said tomorrow to talk she want to enjoy as it a wed party so enjoy it .

when kinjal left the party every body was with tears but gohem and raji make them all to be happy and have smile too . then anita father take her home and said they will come tomorrow and leave . anil get call his mother is coming he will have to recive her but as it will be at midnight he will stay in a hotel the next day will come along hi smother and leave too .

gohem was happy their so call partner will not be around them for tonight . they all arrive in modi house it was so late that every one went directly in their room .

when gopi was walking forward her room ahem pull her and drag her on the roof where was so beautiful light it was all a romantic place . when gopi was about to talk he put his finger on her lips and say not tonight i want to leave this moment with you be mine tonight please .

im all your ahem she . you look so pretty i was not able to control me in the part i was waiting when we will alone  and see even kanaji has done it for us will you dance with me he bent when he ask her to have a dance and she accept it . they dance on the movie of agent vinod  romantic song .

{ raabta song  ] it was full of romance hug soft dance at the and they hug  they were in love world their wold of love and romance when the song finish . they kiss  when the kiss become passionate ahem carry her until his room and the door
close they make love both became one before the engagement they were happy he made her his and know she is his love and life partner too even gopi was happy to be for ahem and she make love with her love she will be only for him not for another man . she is now ahem modi belong and make her his wife  Heart Heart Star. thx ahem for making me yours gopi said . thx you too for loving me gopi im happy to have you as my love i love you gopi . love you too ahem .

in jigar room he too put a song of the movie of sudent of the year .

{ isq wala love } they were dance in full mood of love some hug it was full of romance their dance it was like they were on moon in theri dream world and when it finish they too make love and they become one she is already mrs jigar modi now Star Heart Heart . jigar you will love love me like this .yes rashi you are my first love whom i will always be happy to be with you i love you . i love jigar .

i stop here i hope you will like this part of love .
i will wait for your lovely comments too . and hit like button

next preparation of engagement .

it short due i dont have compt that why sorry for it .

Edited by hana_y - 07 December 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhi1988littlebratSavi_S-nilani--Archana-delsipretty_hswasthiJustlikethat1

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
wow hana i really loved this part very much both the couples made love before marriage
it seems their love has no boundaries no barriers between them and their love
waiting for next part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Nice part HanaTongue  
Hopefully it is happiness from now onBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h