Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 42

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i will dont you worry thx 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hVidishaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
lovely hana  im getting a feeling that gopi is the friend o ahem 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
thx friends for your support im happy for that here goes next 

part 5 

two days have pass now between ahem n gopi there are no angry look or argument , they talk polite with each ever but there was a distance on it . jigar n rashi has become more close to each ever , but they did not say if they are in love , so now jigar decided to tell rashi about his love . the wedding preparation was going on as there are only five days before the wedding ceremony start . jigar saw rashi go on the roof he follow her when he arrive he talk to him self go jiar you will have to say it today , if not today it can be late so better do it now , yes i will . 

jigar ; hmm rashi you are here i was looking for you .

rashi ; where do u want me to go.

jigar ; hey what happen all of a sudden to you .

rashi ; nothing so tel what do you want .

jigar ; i want to ask u about love , actually a have to declear my love to the girl but  i dont know how to do it will you help me . 

rashi ; ho you need my for your love with a sad voice , then ok i will . thx rashi i know its only who will be able to help me out . you know the girl dont know if im in love with her , i dont even know if she love me also that y i have decided to tell her but i dont know how . tell me how i can do that . it simple you call her when she come , give her a flower , then tell her how you feel for her ,or you can also write a letter to her n say what you want . i want to know if you would  the girl would  you accept to be my love . well i think yes . may i know why would you . well because you are a handsome man , naive , you know how to respect woman n elders , if you will love some one you will do it with true heart , one when some one is sad you know how to bring smile on there face you have all that quality which a girl could have has a lover n husband in my eyes . oh that means you saw all that on me wow i even dont know , so you tink she can say yes to me when i will tell her . yes why not if she love you she will say yes . ok then i write a letter to  her right now in front of you then tell me if im going wrong ok . suppose im writing , hello dear rashi , im just doing a test ok ,we know each ever from a long time now we are also friend now , i have a feeling that im i love with you , you are the first girl that my heart beats for , the first time i saw you i lost my heart for you , where ever i look i see you there , i cant even sleep nor have a good meal now  im sure im in love with you will you accept to be my lover n my life partner later . rashi say yes i will i love you too n i will mary you . are you sure rashi you love me oh rashi thx for love me im happy , wait jigar now you can tell the girl whom yo love . i already tell her n she says yes , but when did you tell her it with me you have said all this not with that girl . whom do you think i was talking it was you rashi not another girl . but why did not say directly to me . how could i see the sad face of you when i told you that . you are so naughty jigar ,then they said i love you to each ever n they hug . HeartStar 

yes anil i know today is 24 sep i remember this evil date , the most unforgetting day in my life . how can i forget the black day of my life which im supporting till now . how are you going to deal with that gopi without any help you know you will not be able to support the pain , n how it will hurt you . i know but i cant do any thing anil n today im alone without your help today we be my last day im sure anil , he will got me i will kill my self if he success . you know till now you have fight for me just to not let him take me or rape me , but today nobody will fight for me n not even with me anil , im afraid of loosing every one again today . you want me to tell rashi about it she can be help , you because of mom im could not be able to be with you gopi . no i dont want rashi to know any thing i dont want to put her life in danger because of me anil . kanaji has send me here n did not let you come may be he has already written it in my naseeb , it was until here our life to be together you know i have been always believe on naseeb . i just have a regret before i die i could see or met my first love or you at list on my last day , but you know i will have  to leave here before he get me here i dont want any one to know about my most fearful life . i need to leave before sunset but i dont know how as i dont know any place i can be sure nobody will know . anil promise me you will keep my family happy n keep friend with rashi even after my death . yes gopi i promise you n im sure you will not get any thing kanaji will surely send some one for your help one more thing gopi , i want to tell you some thing it not me who save you its your love who save you all this time you just have to call him he will leave you ,because always you call him when he start to get hold on you you call your love n he leave you with a fear . that means there must have a connection with your first love as i know how your love was so pure n strong . but anil i never know when i call his name as you know dont even know when i became normal so how will i know when i will call my love to save me . ok now i will think what to do but i will keep in touch with you nu til im alive before he got me , bye n forgive me to not love you the way you love me she cry .i will love you all my life gopi . they cut the phone , but there is some one who heard all there conversation n there  was tears in eyes . Cry 

i stop here i hope you will like it .

who is the person who heard her talking ? 
what happen with gopi ?

part 6 pg 5

Edited by hana_y - 21 September 2012 at 3:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiilovvgauri72rsk16amalazizvarshu27pretty_hashy924swasthiQueen.Bee.SajnaVe.

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
loved it hanna.. jigar is cute... loved raji.. please write more raji and ofcourse update soon..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_hashy924

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thx rashi i will 

pretty_h

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Intriguing, interesting and good storyline.  Please continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
thx xarina i will 

pretty_h

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924