Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 3 Page 42

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
guys do you want me to continues this ff or not just reply me 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Plz continue soon! 

hana_y

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
nice startSmile

please continue soonStar

hana_y

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
.  ok first thx to shaina to remain me this ff , sorry to be late with this . im happy some of you has engourage me to cont hope you will like it .Smile        

part 2 

in mm house in the hall 

kinjal ; mah kaki , she is gopi n she is her sis rashi they greed them .

kokila ; i think i have see you some where na mota bhabi .

hetal ; yes kokila im also thinking the same thing but where i dont remember .

gopi ; i dont know as we have been here for the fisrt time we leave in delhi , may be on tele as resently there was an interview of me .

rashi ; auntyji your house is so beautiful .

thx beta hetal reply n say kinjal take them in the guestroom  they can fresh up n then come to have some thing ,ok kaki .

when they were going , y you did not tell me the name of your bro before kinjal gopi ask . i said it to rashi , why what happen , you dont know i was think that they were your drivers n they came to take us . what u take bhai as an driver oh no im sure he may got angry on you when you cal him as a driver . no infect he says to not tell you as they will get problem , y that time they did not tell me , n you rashi y you did not stop me when they said there name . did you ever listen to me when i was about to tell you i saw ahem wink at jigar so i stop . im sure bhai is very angry with you gopi but im just thinking bhai as an driver wow n they laugh n enter in the room . 

mota bhabi i just remember she was the girl for whom we were looking for ahem as his wife , do you remember the photo which we got from the priest . yes u r right n ahem say no he dont want to marry right now , im sure she is not have any body in her life i did not see any ring in her finger , if not then we have a chance as she is here n ahem also , they will know each ever what u think , yes just hope they like each ever .

in ahem room ,he was thinking about her friend n say tomorow  i will come to see you , im just imagine how beautiful you must be looking now in childhood you were beautiful but now im sure you must be more , i just imagine how you must be look , your sharp black eyes , your white sheeks just like snow when you wil get sun it become red n your red n yummy lips just want to kiss it , i love you with the image i did for you , i just dont understand what happen that you did not reply the rest of my letters , tomorrow i hope i can have all my response , n he kiss at the photo . some one knock at his door he say enter , it was kokila  mom u y did you come u should have ca me i would come . y i cant come to see you beta , no mom im not saying this . 

beta look at you how thin you have come you did not eat well there , mom you know how i miss your food there . ok now you have come i will make you eat all your favorite dishes ok th mom . mom when will nani come , in two days y beta no im just asking , hmm mom  tomorow i will go to see a friend if will meet i will invite her . what you said ahem her that means a girl you have some one n you did not tell me we should got you married also at the same time . mom please i did not tell you because she dont know yet if i love her n i dont know if she love me . what you did not tell her y ahem , we did not talk to each ever such a long time mom , that y im going to see her n i dont know if she is still single or she is already married to some one else  let me go see  her if god want we will meet , tomorow when i will return then i will tel you but for now you will not say any thing to any one , ok beta as you wish . come down to eat ok n she leave . 

ahem was coming from his room to go down , in the other side gopi was coming she was wearing a beautiful pink churidar with a less make up .  ahem hear payal sound he stop to see who is coming , when he saw gopi he was just looking at her beauty how she look like the girl of his dream , n he saw like his childhood friend was coming to him he smile .then gopi say hello mr r having day dreaming . what is your problem on it if im dreaming or not miss . bey the way how r you going to avoid me now miss , what was you saying i dont want to see him again see god has send you here . ho did you forget that you to has said the same thing did u forgot should i remind you .  it will do nothing for me if you will be here or not i dont talk people like you n dont come to me ok . uhm who told you i want to come to you did you see your face in the mirror . what you say i must see my face in the mirror did you see for you ,n they  turn to each ever n go down stairs . 

they sit opposite with each ever , all was looking at them .

ahem ; what happen y all of you are looking at me what i did . 

kinjal ; why it take you n gopi so long to come bhai .

ahem ; y dont you ask your so call friend this question .

gopi ;hello it because of you if i got late .

ahem ; what because of me who told you to stop n say if im doing day dreaming . 

kinjal ; ok bhai n gopi i think it time to have our meal it getting cold stop your argument ok .

jigar ;mah please pass me the dhal .

rashi ; aunty i will give .

jigar ;thx n smile to her .

rashi ;your welcome n smile too .

gopi see there look at each ever n say rashi , u will eat or your going just to look at him in a low voice to her .hetal n kokila look at gopi n ahem how they talk to each ever n they smile . baa say how may people are there in your house she ask the girls . 

gopi ; my mom  , dad n both of us .

baa ; that means both of u r nor engage .

rashi ; actually di wiil soon get angage after we will return .

kinjal ; what gopi are u going to get angage n you hide it to me .

gopi ; actually kinjal that was a surprise i wanted to give you  as he will come on the wedding from elash sde .

kinjal . how he know elashji .

gopi ; they are friends . 
on hearing the news kokila n hetal was sad .ok tomorow jigar you will have to go along with the girls to the mall ok kokila said . ok kaki i will go bhai  you will join us , no jigar i have to go some other place . after dinner every one go in there room to sleep . 

next  day jigar go with the girls , ahem leave where he should go . ahem arrive at the place where was leaving his nani he remember all his vacancy and the most the last time vacancy when he meet his friend . he go where was his friend was leaving , there was nobody . then an old ma saw him there he ask about them , the old man told him what has happen , he got a shocked he dont beleave him n say no that cant be possible . then he say to the man if h could enter in the house , he say yes he enter i n saw all the letters he that he send was there on the floor . then he saw i big envelope it was written friend on it , he take the envelope n all the letters n he cry so laud n say y me god y you did that to me . the latter he left the house with the letters n the envelope he enter in his car n left . 

so i stop here hope you will like it Smile 

what the old man say to ahem ?
what is there in the envelope ?
what happen to his  friend ? 

i will be back soon .

part 3 pg 3

Edited by hana_y - 21 September 2012 at 3:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21ajolielovvshajnaii-neela-gauri72-Archana-pretty_hrsk16amalazizVidishaaswasthi.SajnaVe.

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
guys i know i have late with it so please sorry n read it 

pretty_h

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
It is going in a good direction...update it frequently plzSmile
Want to know if Ahem will fall in love with Gopi...and whether her engagement will break or not

Edited by feviewer - 04 April 2012 at 8:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
 hana so lovely cont please it beautiful im sure the girl is dead oralready married Clap

hana_y

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update Loved it

hana_y

Post Reply New Post

Go to top