ff naseeb part 23 pg 42 / 8 dec gohem become one

hana_y thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys im back with another ff hope u will like it .                                                                                                              part 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                      in uk tring tring hahem hello mom he greed her ,how r u ? she reply his greed n say im fine ,when r u coming u know the wedding is in 2 weeks i need y here .yes mom i know dont u worry im coming tomorow ok bye .hahem go near his draw n take a photo he star talking looking at the photo .hi hope u did not forget me like me i did not forget u .i still remember the fisrt time we met at nani vilage when u were hugging on the tree how i help u to climb the tree when we shake our hand n we became friend from that day .we call eachever bye friend .my last day u gave me your photo n u said it will help me to reconise you if it writen in our naseeb we will met . when i tell u i did not give u any photo how u will reconise me u just say kanaji will help u and u will lisent to your heart .for me i love u till i will die im coming to u   i just dont know y u never reply my letter .what happen i must know.😊 im happy to be there .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            next day kinjal jigar bhai would u please reseve my friend who are coming from delhi ok jigar reply just give there name .at  the airport he is waiting for hahem n gopie n rashi , hahem comes out he hug jigar borth greed eachever jigar  bhai i must wait for kinjal friend u dont mind .no he reply wow bhai look at there what a beauty she is so sexy hahem yes she is just for us but i dont like the coler for me it ok about the coler her size she is fit for me .no way i will tell the car agency to change the coler i want it white not black .what car im talking about the girl n i was talking about the car .jigar bhai u did not see the girl how beauty she was ,hahem what beauty did u see in her for me a beauty is not just white or fair for me she must have a maner , respect for others know how to please the family she will love me the way i will love her ,she will be simple,with  black eyes her hair will be long n shinig her red lips when i will look at her she will  be shy she will be like a pari kanaji will said  her for me that my dream for my wife πŸ˜Š .wow bhai i never think like this i must say u have a beautiful choice but how will u know if she is the right person .my heart will tell me she is the girl .u must lisent to your heart ,bhai that mean u love your dream girl .i must say yes he reply .                                                                                                                                                                        sudenly a bang they look there car ,what the hell hahem said he go near the other car n said when u dont know how to drive y r u driving idiot .then she get out and say sorry i did a mistake jigar it alright he look at her he lost in her beauty then hahem what alright this is my new car n u durb it bye the way it not u who is driving so u r asking sorry . the car door open a girl get out in  the wearing a green mini dress and a sandal  ,her hair  was loose  her eyes are black .she's like a pari jigar say to him self just for bhai .so you were driving the car when u wear a sunglass doesn't mean u must crasch my car .hello mr im sorry ok we are new here ,some one sopose to reseve us .bye the way it not my fault  your car is not in a good parking so it your fault mot mine .u must say sorry for getting angry on us she said .look madame no miss we are not maried yet she said again ,u dont have maners how to talk with ladys  .jigar was just looking at the another girl n he said bhai let them go we can solve the prolem later . u mean to say i will have too see them again no way i will solve it here i dont want to see her she's so arogante he said .how much it will cost i will paie u 😑 i dont think avery person in this town all like u she reply her sister tell her di we are getting late what will they think if we will not reach before sunset .here is your money n i hope i will not see u again i wil pray for that .hahem also who tell u i want to see u again i will also pray to not see u .they turn eachever in there car .                                                                                                                                                                                                           hahem ye larki nai mera mood karab car di ya patanahin kahan sey hayi hai jigar bhai woh bilkou pari jaisey dikti hai jistara app ney kahan ta woh aisey hi hai maine app ke liye pasane ki ya woh hi meri bhabhi baneqi  chup bhahi tum ney deka nahin qaisi gamandi hai woh are tum kui meri patni pasane qarogey a gar tum hey pasen hai to tum qar lo shadi usey .bewaquf hahem said . in the next car rashi the little sister said di i never see u get angry like this before y today gopiemuhjey nahin pata kia hua mujey jab maine usey  patanahin mujuy rusa aya ,vaisey mujey to voh achey lagey main to icey jiju bananey bahut pasane garugi rashie said  gopie .chup kar agar tujey pasane karti ho to tum usi sey shadi garlojigar no bhai i like the other girl .rashie no di i like the other guy . what r u mad u just met him and u like him gopie said .hahem jigar it not love u just see her beauty that why u think u like her  the girls car has got punchured and they need help so they r on the middle road to stop a car .hahem stop the car jigar ask what happen now   rashi our car is got punchured and now we dont know what to do please if u can help us it will be good .hahem did u see u need our help now so miss arogante what will u say now  . tring tring jigar hello kinjal i think that your friend did not come we did not see them .kinjaldid u take the name bhai gopie and rashie what did u say gopie and rashie .  it mean u were there to reseve us oh my god they cant do a good thing  i will tell kinjal to cut your salery gopie said.  what u think we are the driver of modis how dare u hahem said with a angry face he was about to tell about then he smile and not say anything to them . he just do a wink at jigar and said no dont tell them what happen at the airport we will lost our job he is my cousin jigar im hahem .ok we will not say anything gopie said .when rashi heard jigar and hahem name she new it was not the driver but brother thet arv at mm .                                                                                                                                                                                gopie tell hahem to take her suitcase jigar no later we will take it u just carry on .they arive at the door .kokila do the arti and tell the boys what are u doing outside come to do the arti they both come hahem was near gopie jigar yo rashi when the finish they  put there right feet and enter in the hall .there they introduse themself  .kinjal came hug them and said my two brothers did not tease u both , gopie was shocked and look at them and said brothers .yes gopie ji we are her brothers so .                                                                                                                                                                                                 i stop here i hope u will like it just click the like buttom please  i will come soon sorry if there are some mistake bye πŸ˜Š Edited by hana_y - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Nice start but it isn't hahem but ahem
but anyways Nice start Cant wait to read the next part!
starryeye thumbnail
nice story please update .soon.please try all english words asit is difficult to follow with hindi,but appreciate what u have done
hana_y thumbnail
thank i will try next time to do english only 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanaGoHem

thank i will try next time to do english only 

would love that because i dont know hindi πŸ˜ƒ
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice start! continue soon
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start.loved it.plz do continue soon.
hana_y thumbnail
guys do you want me to continues this ff or not just reply me 
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start😊

please continue soon⭐️
hana_y thumbnail
.  ok first thx to shaina to remain me this ff , sorry to be late with this . im happy some of you has engourage me to cont hope you will like it .😊        

part 2 

in mm house in the hall 

kinjal ; mah kaki , she is gopi n she is her sis rashi they greed them .

kokila ; i think i have see you some where na mota bhabi .

hetal ; yes kokila im also thinking the same thing but where i dont remember .

gopi ; i dont know as we have been here for the fisrt time we leave in delhi , may be on tele as resently there was an interview of me .

rashi ; auntyji your house is so beautiful .

thx beta hetal reply n say kinjal take them in the guestroom  they can fresh up n then come to have some thing ,ok kaki .

when they were going , y you did not tell me the name of your bro before kinjal gopi ask . i said it to rashi , why what happen , you dont know i was think that they were your drivers n they came to take us . what u take bhai as an driver oh no im sure he may got angry on you when you cal him as a driver . no infect he says to not tell you as they will get problem , y that time they did not tell me , n you rashi y you did not stop me when they said there name . did you ever listen to me when i was about to tell you i saw ahem wink at jigar so i stop . im sure bhai is very angry with you gopi but im just thinking bhai as an driver wow n they laugh n enter in the room . 

mota bhabi i just remember she was the girl for whom we were looking for ahem as his wife , do you remember the photo which we got from the priest . yes u r right n ahem say no he dont want to marry right now , im sure she is not have any body in her life i did not see any ring in her finger , if not then we have a chance as she is here n ahem also , they will know each ever what u think , yes just hope they like each ever .

in ahem room ,he was thinking about her friend n say tomorow  i will come to see you , im just imagine how beautiful you must be looking now in childhood you were beautiful but now im sure you must be more , i just imagine how you must be look , your sharp black eyes , your white sheeks just like snow when you wil get sun it become red n your red n yummy lips just want to kiss it , i love you with the image i did for you , i just dont understand what happen that you did not reply the rest of my letters , tomorrow i hope i can have all my response , n he kiss at the photo . some one knock at his door he say enter , it was kokila  mom u y did you come u should have ca me i would come . y i cant come to see you beta , no mom im not saying this . 

beta look at you how thin you have come you did not eat well there , mom you know how i miss your food there . ok now you have come i will make you eat all your favorite dishes ok th mom . mom when will nani come , in two days y beta no im just asking , hmm mom  tomorow i will go to see a friend if will meet i will invite her . what you said ahem her that means a girl you have some one n you did not tell me we should got you married also at the same time . mom please i did not tell you because she dont know yet if i love her n i dont know if she love me . what you did not tell her y ahem , we did not talk to each ever such a long time mom , that y im going to see her n i dont know if she is still single or she is already married to some one else  let me go see  her if god want we will meet , tomorow when i will return then i will tel you but for now you will not say any thing to any one , ok beta as you wish . come down to eat ok n she leave . 

ahem was coming from his room to go down , in the other side gopi was coming she was wearing a beautiful pink churidar with a less make up .  ahem hear payal sound he stop to see who is coming , when he saw gopi he was just looking at her beauty how she look like the girl of his dream , n he saw like his childhood friend was coming to him he smile .then gopi say hello mr r having day dreaming . what is your problem on it if im dreaming or not miss . bey the way how r you going to avoid me now miss , what was you saying i dont want to see him again see god has send you here . ho did you forget that you to has said the same thing did u forgot should i remind you .  it will do nothing for me if you will be here or not i dont talk people like you n dont come to me ok . uhm who told you i want to come to you did you see your face in the mirror . what you say i must see my face in the mirror did you see for you ,n they  turn to each ever n go down stairs . 

they sit opposite with each ever , all was looking at them .

ahem ; what happen y all of you are looking at me what i did . 

kinjal ; why it take you n gopi so long to come bhai .

ahem ; y dont you ask your so call friend this question .

gopi ;hello it because of you if i got late .

ahem ; what because of me who told you to stop n say if im doing day dreaming . 

kinjal ; ok bhai n gopi i think it time to have our meal it getting cold stop your argument ok .

jigar ;mah please pass me the dhal .

rashi ; aunty i will give .

jigar ;thx n smile to her .

rashi ;your welcome n smile too .

gopi see there look at each ever n say rashi , u will eat or your going just to look at him in a low voice to her .hetal n kokila look at gopi n ahem how they talk to each ever n they smile . baa say how may people are there in your house she ask the girls . 

gopi ; my mom  , dad n both of us .

baa ; that means both of u r nor engage .

rashi ; actually di wiil soon get angage after we will return .

kinjal ; what gopi are u going to get angage n you hide it to me .

gopi ; actually kinjal that was a surprise i wanted to give you  as he will come on the wedding from elash sde .

kinjal . how he know elashji .

gopi ; they are friends . 
on hearing the news kokila n hetal was sad .ok tomorow jigar you will have to go along with the girls to the mall ok kokila said . ok kaki i will go bhai  you will join us , no jigar i have to go some other place . after dinner every one go in there room to sleep . 

next  day jigar go with the girls , ahem leave where he should go . ahem arrive at the place where was leaving his nani he remember all his vacancy and the most the last time vacancy when he meet his friend . he go where was his friend was leaving , there was nobody . then an old ma saw him there he ask about them , the old man told him what has happen , he got a shocked he dont beleave him n say no that cant be possible . then he say to the man if h could enter in the house , he say yes he enter i n saw all the letters he that he send was there on the floor . then he saw i big envelope it was written friend on it , he take the envelope n all the letters n he cry so laud n say y me god y you did that to me . the latter he left the house with the letters n the envelope he enter in his car n left . 

so i stop here hope you will like it πŸ˜Š 

what the old man say to ahem ?
what is there in the envelope ?
what happen to his  friend ? 

i will be back soon .

part 3 pg 3

Edited by hana_y - 11 years ago